[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi, any suggestion for boots and gloves?
What is dead may never die!
"
intothefiord wrote:
Hi, any suggestion for boots and gloves?

Warlord influenced Spiked gloves will be end game for the build. Check recommended section for recommended rolls.

Boots, go for rare Titan or Two Tone boots (armor version). See recommended rares section too.
Hello kira, love the build.

Just got a lucky exalt drop, was wondering if I should invest it in an Anger Watcher's Eye or if I should try to obtain better rings/elder amulet?

If you can, could you look over my character (Fire_Circle) and help me decide?
Thanks and good work, as always.
Last edited by Fresh_Memes on Mar 27, 2020, 1:38:33 PM
Forgot to mention it's a Cyclone character.*
Last edited by Fresh_Memes on Mar 27, 2020, 1:38:15 PM
Hey kira,

I'm fairly new to the game. I've been following your build for this patch (Delirium) and I have some questions.

In the gems setup section, one of your setups is Immortal Call, Cast when Damage Taken, Steelskin and Wave of Conviction. Immortal Call and Steelskin are both guard skills and I'm not sure how are they supposed to work together, because Immortal Call is casted every time you get hit, Steelskin is in perma cd.

What should I be working on gear wise? I'm pretty confused right now because there seems to be tons of options and I'm not sure which one is the best. I guess capping hit would be one, and getting a 6L so I can roll Rage + Berserk.

Thanks.
I bought an amulet that has lvl 22 Anger, and I also have a ring that gives Flammability on hit. I'm currently running Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand with Enlighten. I went for Dread Banner as an additional aura to run - is there a better aura that I could be using, or should I consider a vaal aura? Dread Banner drops my mana lower than I would prefer, but I could mitigate that with a higher level Enlighten.
"
Fresh_Memes wrote:
Hello kira, love the build.

Just got a lucky exalt drop, was wondering if I should invest it in an Anger Watcher's Eye or if I should try to obtain better rings/elder amulet?

If you can, could you look over my character (Fire_Circle) and help me decide?
Thanks and good work, as always.

Yes. You can certain get a Watcher's Eye that grant "Gain #% physical as Extra fire" (do not get the wrong one).

You will want 6 sockets on your axe. You are missing 40% damage over there.

Warlord influenced spiked gloves (recommended rares) will be your next upgrade. Get Soul Tether belt. You will love it.

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. It heals better.

An anti-curse granite flask will be better than basalt flask because it grant more charges.

Since you are using Thread of Hope, I would drop Red Dream.

Remember to get your gems to 20/20.

"
Vladislolve wrote:
Hey kira,

I'm fairly new to the game. I've been following your build for this patch (Delirium) and I have some questions.

In the gems setup section, one of your setups is Immortal Call, Cast when Damage Taken, Steelskin and Wave of Conviction. Immortal Call and Steelskin are both guard skills and I'm not sure how are they supposed to work together, because Immortal Call is casted every time you get hit, Steelskin is in perma cd.

What should I be working on gear wise? I'm pretty confused right now because there seems to be tons of options and I'm not sure which one is the best. I guess capping hit would be one, and getting a 6L so I can roll Rage + Berserk.

Thanks.

You will manaul cast Steelskin whenever you can. CWDT + Immortal Call is for that spiky moment.

You can also replace Steelskin with Vaal Molten Shell (you will only use Vaal version of the skill) and stack armor for more defense.

Warlord influenced Spiked gloves (recommended rares) will be really strong for the build.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. Use Lion's Roar only on end game bosses that cannot be knocked back.

Replace Kiara's Determination with Atziri's Promise.

For chest pieces, Bronn provide the highest damage. Loreweave is most balanced chest. For mapping, ilvl 85+ Crusader influenced Astral plate provide the highest clearing speed.

"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
I bought an amulet that has lvl 22 Anger, and I also have a ring that gives Flammability on hit. I'm currently running Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand with Enlighten. I went for Dread Banner as an additional aura to run - is there a better aura that I could be using, or should I consider a vaal aura? Dread Banner drops my mana lower than I would prefer, but I could mitigate that with a higher level Enlighten.

Your gems are at level 20. You can flip (vendor level 20 gem with 1 gemcutter prism) them to 1/20 and re-level them. Don't worry about losing damage. You will regain in just a few maps.

For amulet, you can check the recommended gears section for preferred amulet for the build.

Gloves, go for Warlord influenced spiked gloves (recommended rares).

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. It heals better.

For aura, I would run Anger (with Watcher's Eye that "Gain #% physical as extra fire") + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand.

BiS belt for the build would be Soul Tether.

Don't forget to check out Thread of Hope section. You can gain more damage with very little skill points.
what do you think about this amulet i just vaaled it like that. I am using
this but still not sure about the links can you check my profile and give advices to do list. Dont mind the abbys jewels i will change them for good.
"
GittiGeldi wrote:
what do you think about this amulet i just vaaled it like that. I am using
this but still not sure about the links can you check my profile and give advices to do list. Dont mind the abbys jewels i will change them for good.

That amulet is just missing that life roll...

For Shroud of Lightless, I recommend running pure Cyclone setup:

Cyclone + Fortify + Elemental Damage with Attack + Infused Channeling + Rage

Get Warlord influnced spiked gloves with Culling Strike (recommended rares).

You have a nice pair of boots. You can stick to that.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. Reserve Lion's Roar for end game bosses.

Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching provide better healing.

Use Soul Tether belt. You will love it. :)
Hi, kira1414. First of all THX for your great guid. It helped me a lot when I start playing in poe.
Right now im starting farming t16 maps, but my single-target damage is sucks. I clear map in few minutes and waste 2-3 minutes on boss to kill him. Already waste about 8 ex in my character but have no idea what I do wrong. Pls, can you give me some advices?
P.s. im speaking about SavageFireCyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info