[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Thanks for the guide kira!
I want to ask for a suggestion,i have around 6 ex of currency and i want to upgrade my armor.
What do think is better a Bronn Lithe or Loreweave?
"
HAvocwolf wrote:
Thanks for the guide kira!
I want to ask for a suggestion,i have around 6 ex of currency and i want to upgrade my armor.
What do think is better a Bronn Lithe or Loreweave?

If you prefer more DPS, go for Bronn since it gives the most damage while if you prefer more survivability, go for Loreweave as it is a more balanced chest.

For true end game chest, you will want ilvl rare Crusader influenced Astral plate with exploding mod. It greatly improves your map clearing speed.
Does Bron's support Consecrated Path?
So had a Shroud drop playing with my Incinerate Chieftain, didn't know what to do with it and then found this lovely build, so gonna respec, wish me luck!

Do I need a different than the suggested cyclone gem setup using this body armour?
Last edited by SirCalmness on Mar 25, 2020, 5:44:48 PM
Is there a reason for thread of hope that you're suggesting a med radius as opposed to a large or very large? It would seem like it wouldn't matter
"
tubbylobo wrote:
Does Bron's support Consecrated Path?

Yes. Bronn support Consecrated Path.

"
SirCalmness wrote:
So had a Shroud drop playing with my Incinerate Chieftain, didn't know what to do with it and then found this lovely build, so gonna respec, wish me luck!

Do I need a different than the suggested cyclone gem setup using this body armour?

Assuming Shroud of Lightless, you can run:

Cyclone + Fortify + Elemental Damage with Attack + Rage + Infused Channeling

"
Norwind wrote:
Is there a reason for thread of hope that you're suggesting a med radius as opposed to a large or very large? It would seem like it wouldn't matter

Medium ring provide the most benefit to the build with very little skill point investment.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 25, 2020, 10:19:42 PM
Im having trouble killing bosses. Damage seems to be very low. Anything I'm doing wrong?

I need to change one ring, but I doubt ill get the desired damage boost from one ring.
"
tubbylobo wrote:
Im having trouble killing bosses. Damage seems to be very low. Anything I'm doing wrong?

I need to change one ring, but I doubt ill get the desired damage boost from one ring.

Looking at your profile, I am not able to give any recommendation as your character appears to be naked without gears.
Hey I failed at killing Sirus.
I tried to follow your previous advices, lost a lot of damage to gain some tankiness wich helped a bit.

You told me to get a Thread of Hope so I went to try to take him down but couldn't even get close to him.
Do you have some recommandations for Sirus, like some talents or uniques for a SSF player that have no access to a lot of options.

It's really hard to get the items you're recommanding as a new player. Crafting is super costly and geting the base items to drop takes a lot of farm.

It's a hard blow, I had to run a lot of maps to get the last 4 conquerors to spawn. The frost dude was challenging but after 1st death I went on with some cannot be frozen & chill ring and it helped a lot.

Is there anything I can do like this for Sirus ? I literraly got OS by everything and didn't even got to pass his energy shield.

I think I should have talented to Discipline of the Unyielding just to have a immortal call proc early on but I don't think it would have changed a lot. After my 2nd death he was in the middle of a storm for like 5 minutes, and with vaal pack I slowly died trying to figure out what to do to get to him as the range of wich you take damage from the bloodstorms is bigger than what is shown. Took Vaal pact off after that.
I have not that many options to get chaos res without sacrficing a lot. I couldn't find any decent jewelery or boots / gloves in almost 50 hours of gameplay.

Any recommandation for next attempt would be welcome because this wasn't even a fight. I got crushed like an insect.
"
remaye wrote:
Hey I failed at killing Sirus.
I tried to follow your previous advices, lost a lot of damage to gain some tankiness wich helped a bit.

You told me to get a Thread of Hope so I went to try to take him down but couldn't even get close to him.
Do you have some recommandations for Sirus, like some talents or uniques for a SSF player that have no access to a lot of options.

It's really hard to get the items you're recommanding as a new player. Crafting is super costly and geting the base items to drop takes a lot of farm.

It's a hard blow, I had to run a lot of maps to get the last 4 conquerors to spawn. The frost dude was challenging but after 1st death I went on with some cannot be frozen & chill ring and it helped a lot.

Is there anything I can do like this for Sirus ? I literraly got OS by everything and didn't even got to pass his energy shield.

I think I should have talented to Discipline of the Unyielding just to have a immortal call proc early on but I don't think it would have changed a lot. After my 2nd death he was in the middle of a storm for like 5 minutes, and with vaal pack I slowly died trying to figure out what to do to get to him as the range of wich you take damage from the bloodstorms is bigger than what is shown. Took Vaal pact off after that.
I have not that many options to get chaos res without sacrficing a lot. I couldn't find any decent jewelery or boots / gloves in almost 50 hours of gameplay.

Any recommandation for next attempt would be welcome because this wasn't even a fight. I got crushed like an insect.

Looking at your profile, you are running Vaal Pact and on 5L Cyclone. Vaal Pact is really bad for Sirus fight because of chaos damage. You will want to remove that.

You definitely want that 6L cos you are missing at least 40% more damage. A rare 6L chest would do more damage than your 5L Bronn.

Since you are playing in SSF, it will take a while before you obtain all pieces of end game gears. Just be patience and you will definitely get there. :)

If you have watched videos on 3.10 Sirus fight, you will realise that he is much harder to beat now because he attack more frequently.

I would suggest attempting him at Awakened level 0 and slowly upgrade to 8 as your gear progress. Bring 2 x life flasks into the fight.

For pantheon, use Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Ryslatha.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you will want your gems to be at 20/20. That alone will give you good damage boost.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 27, 2020, 3:47:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info