[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Extremely easy leveling. I thought sunder was super easy, than I transitioned into BF, got 30 % crit without flask and 400 % multy (mostly from jewels and some nodes) and kitava (A10) died in like 10 seconds on a 4 link !!!
Without a question the most enjoyable build I've played ever, and I haven't even gotten my Merciless lab enchant for 100 % ele pen, I can't wait to see the dps then.
Thank you for making this op <3 Made my weekend great, after my horror week of uni exams, I really needed something like this!
Hey, so do we use crit strikes for normal mapping and use ele focus for bosses? Thanks
Here a few tips how a transist into blade flurry:
1. Level with sunder to ~lvl 60. (until you get the soul raker node)
2. Switch to blade flurry with "ornament of the east" and use any shield.
3. Gems: Blade flurry, faster attacks, elemental damage, added lightning.
4. Next nodes on the tree: blooddrinker, nullification, coldheart calculation, assassination, trickery, coordination, claws of the magpie
5. U can now swap faster attacks with added cold
6. Farm your Tabula Rasa at the blood aqueduct (optional, need 2 hours) (gems +crit strikes, inc aoe/conc effect)

You normally dont run all auras at the start, because of mana issues! I think i add blashemy/enfeeble mid 80's.

Leveling is a bit of pain early on, but you will see a improvement with each level. Dont expect you can one shot bosses at level 65.

Found already my end game boots:
:D

Yes. But use it with herald of ice + herald of thunder. Crit strikes help the clear speed with the herald of ice explosions.

"
GornoDD wrote:

!!! Attention. I will in the next days rewrite huge portions of the Guide to offer a new alternative to Bladeflurry. Right now Molten Strike with Ancestral Call proves to be as good, if not better than Blade Flurry for Single Target AND(!) Clearing. For everyone that cant wait for the new setup check the box wiht pastebin, 93tree and links below. Rechoicing from BF costs about 15 refund points, so switching is not very expensive.

Pls, make it only as a "Bonus build". Let the blade flurry part untouched!
Last edited by A7X89 on Dec 11, 2017, 2:06:11 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
KillerSOS wrote:
You really need to change the title of this build btw. It's no longer budget... I'm going to power through though.

+1
The gear he linked in first post not even close to 60-70c all.
Its more like 250-350c,that's not budget at all as a league starter.

Im having trouble now also because of that.
70 lvl character,already invested about 40-50c,can't do barely anything with 1k dps tooltip BF lol,with 5L and decent claw.

Don't wanna start another character,already spended on this like 20 hours,dunno what to do next with that "budget" build...

You need to dump your crit nodes and get the claw damage nodes. Thats where your damage comes from. Pick up resolute techniques until you can afford Lycosidea. You dont need any crit until you get that shield.
"
Salicylic wrote:

You need to dump your crit nodes and get the claw damage nodes. Thats where your damage comes from. Pick up resolute techniques until you can afford Lycosidea. You dont need any crit until you get that shield.

its 3 ex in abyss already and still rising fast T_T
"
Salicylic wrote:

You need to dump your crit nodes and get the claw damage nodes. Thats where your damage comes from.

I don't have any crit nodes in the tree yet.
Claw nodes each is giving like 5-7 tooltip dps.
So even if i take all crit nodes it will rise from 700 to 780 tooltip in town.

The problem is like i having really bad rings/amulet it seems that not scale BF damage as it should be,i understood it but it still only 4 day of a league,so i can't afford 20-25c pieces each right now.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 11, 2017, 6:52:28 AM
"
simeon955 wrote:
kitava (A10) died in like 10 seconds on a 4 link !!!

How he can die in 10 sec while he immune to elemental dmg on which that build based of?

I don't understand,im missing some core mechanic i guess or i dunno,it took me like 40-50 tries to kill him today in this build,damage was so low i can't even describe it.

I dunno how this can be with 290 Edps claw and a 5L,BF tooltip dps was like 1.5k.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 11, 2017, 8:30:14 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Salicylic wrote:

You need to dump your crit nodes and get the claw damage nodes. Thats where your damage comes from.

I don't have any crit nodes in the tree yet.
Claw nodes each is giving like 5-7 tooltip dps.
So even if i take all crit nodes it will rise from 700 to 780 tooltip in town.

The problem is like i having really bad rings/amulet it seems that not scale BF damage as it should be,i understood it but it still only 4 day of a league,so i can't afford 20-25c pieces each right now.

But you do, there right next to Resolute Technique
I'm also having massive Problems with the leveling of this build. I don't know, i'm not the best player but i never had that much trouble with leveling a build to maps :/
Now im just farming aqueduct and hope to get a tabula + enough currency for the Lycosidae to transistion into crit but well... trash is dying faster with the new claw i bought but i don't think i could kill kitava soon. And cruel lab is just... well i die a lot.

I got lucky with the bisco's but... now i just wonder if i just should make a new character and play frostbolt inquisitor or farm up for a ngamahu cyclone raider/slayer or ed/contaigon trickster :/.
Hi,I did this build as a league starter and I'm lvl 69 atm but I only have around 2k avg dmg with 2 claws around 150edps and 240dps total,what am I doing wrong ? The dmg is fine and I can clear maps without dying but I think I should have more than 2k
Last edited by rocker815 on Dec 11, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info