[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I revisit my chara that use Blade Flurry, this is what I'm going right now.

www.poeurl.com/coZS

Equipment
Spoiler

For those who want to try this build, I say yeah this build still going strong, altho I can't say much about the Molten Strike since the Wildfire limitation. I've been using Blade Flurry.

Blade Flurry Tree my version
www.poeurl.com/co0i

When Legion Drops, you might want to get all the Claw Nodes because they remove the poison node and add crits, which is good in our cause.

For the gear progression, I would suggest once you get to the Blood Aqueduct, take time to farm for Chaos Recipe and Tabula, as Lycosidae isn't at exalt price last League
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Jun 5, 2019, 4:12:19 PM
Would this build be dead when Legion drops? People say molten strike got absolutely gutted.
"
Would this build be dead when Legion drops? People say molten strike got absolutely gutted.

Yep, its rip
I'm gonna try it and see how it works
I absolutely love this build. Been playing it for nearly 3 leagues now.

I don't know however if Molten Strike is bad on 3.8, does anybody knows ?
Anything out there close to this build? Looks like Molten Strike is pretty weak now with the Wildfire change. I'd love to run something similar to this tho.
So I went to standard and tried out my old character with this build and more than anything the worst part of the nerf was the need to now hit monsters to produce projectiles. Even with the extra melee range on the gem I just found myself swinging at thin air so much. Felt super clunky.

The next problem isn't molten strike itself but multistrike. Multistrike went from 94% more attack speed to 44% more. This means your molten strike is so much slower which means less projectiles and less lgoh. Combined with the earlier nerf to the amount of projectiles (lab enchant and wildfire nerf), plus the ancestral call trick not working (which means half the projectiles on bosses) and the lgoh just isn't enough anymore. This makes the build rely on leech a lot more, I would probably go and pick VP up as the build doesn't have much regen anyway.

I found the damage to still absolutely melt everything, even with the nerfs it still does more than enough.

Overall not in a great place right now.
Last edited by dark_hoogan on Nov 16, 2019, 6:08:46 PM
It looks like Molten Strike is getting a bit of a buff. It is not back to its old glory but it looks better. I have just made some small additions to the original tree. Here is the final tree. Let me know what you all think.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/kpFb4X87
Sorry It actually contains 3 Trees. Outlining how I plan to level in the new league.
And as always thank you to GornoDD who originally created this build.
Last edited by marks76 on Dec 11, 2019, 8:55:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info