[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I want to share my current progress.

And my weapon not the 5L fancy either. But it does the job

For Mana sustainability that many people suffer, here's what I use

Spoiler
Devouring Totem
This is my number one baby of sustain. I always use this after battle which replenish HP and Mana, or if the mobs has dangerous attack. The Taunt also help in dangerous situation.

Clarity
The mana regeneration is helpful. But as level rises, the Mana reserved is quite high. I ditch this on Act 4.

Warlord's Mark
I feel this is kinda mandatory before we get that leech nodes. Best to be used with Curse on Hit.

Now I need to prepare for Claw migration.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
"
Lejyoner wrote:
Thanks for answer catilaxun ^^. I did read the guide couple of times.My gear is crap but i dont see how it's gonna improve my problem the dps ofcourse attack speed and stuff will help but speaking in term of budget friendly the most of stuffi will get will have ress and health maybe a little attack speed.And i have %17 chance to miss even if i get the shield and couple of attack speed i dont see how that improves my dps output that drasticly. Im missing something but dunno what :D

What I did was buying a
- The Wasp Nest Claw (Main hand)
- Ornament of the East (Off Hand)

The Main hand adds some nice AS as Crit
The Off hand provides you with "Hits Cant be Evaded"

Both are relatively cheap (1-2 chaos).

That could help boost up the damage for a very low investment.
Here are two new Videos I recorded. I finally managed to spawn two of the Elder Guardians in Red Maps:
I dont know if the fights get harder if they spawn in higher Tiers, but those two where not much of a problem.

Red Tier Eradicator Elder Guardian Video
Red Tier Enlsaver Elder Guardian Video
You mention wrath in some descriptions but it isn't in the gem setup. Do you replace herald of thunder and ice then? Thanks.
"
carlupus wrote:
You mention wrath in some descriptions but it isn't in the gem setup. Do you replace herald of thunder and ice then? Thanks.

Oh wrath is pretty much gone now. I have to reckeck the guide and delete all its traces. If you want you can still use it over the heralds. It has bit more damage but doesnt really do anything for clearing maps.
Ok Thank you!
99 deaths after act 4, I will be ready do to maps in th next league with this leaguestarter
"
baalus wrote:
99 deaths after act 4, I will be ready do to maps in th next league with this leaguestarter

There is almost not a single point of +life on any piece of your gear. I hope you know that LIFE is the single most important stat in the entirety of the game. When I level a character the only thing I look out for on gear is pretty much Life and Resists.

Damage wise the supports like Added Lighting and Heralds carry you to maps.

wich this strategy I havent managed to die more than 10 times on any character I have ever played before reaching maps and I played some builds that where the utmost horrbile imagniable hard shit to level.

Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 10, 2017, 2:01:55 PM
Hi there.

I'm started Abyss with that build, but im experienced some trouble in terms of damage mostly(68 lvl act 10 right now in Abyss league),i bought already a decent 285 Ele dps Claw but i can use them only from lvl 70.

Defences is also pretty weak(3.7k health,53-59-71 resistances(pre-Kitava),almost no Armor/Evasion rating,the only thing that keeping me alive i guess is Acrobatics that i acquire few levels ago.

Also a question where comes from that insane Life Leech amount in this build?
Claw base lich + Vaal Pact only or something else?

Still not transitioned to claw/BF atm cos its too early,using Sunder still on 4L(Sunder+Ele damage with attack support+Conc. effect+multistrike),the dmg is really weak about 11k tooltip dps with all buffs up(Lightning Golem + Ancestral Totem + Instruments of Virtue),also almost rare/boss mobs are Elemental dmg immune so its pain in the ass to kill each of them.

Can anyone give me some advice how to move on forward,what gear pieces to replace first etc.
I dunno how to copy paste my current items into thread so anyone mb can explain,thx.
My profile currently open.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 10, 2017, 3:14:05 PM
I've got the same problem as the most people here. low dmg.... I've got 3k per bf hit with single target gem-links. Where does the dmg come from? is it just my bad jewellery? (offhand is a placeholder until i can afford lyco)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info