[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Some of you should learn the core mechanics of poe. ;)
Download "path of building" and learn, what helps you and what helps you not.

Can you play this build as a league starter? Yes.
Is it easy? If you are a new player: No. If you are a experienced player: yes.

Why are some of you using dual wield? Blade flurry alternate between each weapon. Its not a cleave build!

@ FreshMeat93

Some points to improve your build:
1. Why have you a sword in your offhand? -.- Use a shield (preferable with accuracy).
2. I recommend: blade flurry, added lightning, elemental damage, added cold. 5. gem: inc aoe or ele focus.
3. Why is your added lightning so low? You are lvl 71. It should be +/- lvl 14. Level this.
4. spec out of the one handed attack speed, 2x one handed crit at the bottom of the tree. For the points grab claws of magpie.

The tooltip shows "average damage", not DPS!!!
If you want to know the DPS, use path of building.
Last edited by A7X89 on Dec 11, 2017, 11:01:04 AM
First of all as the one above me already said: Do NOT trust the ingame tooltip dps.

Furthermore i didnt play a lot so far and i am only lvl 50 yet.
But lvling was easy as fuck so far.
I used sunder with 2 one handers until lvl 43 in a 3 link and it was easy.
After that i transitioned into BF ,bought a 5link (they are 1-2 c.... just buy one) and the claw which cant miss.
Its even easier now. ... leech keeps me alive and everything just dies rly fast.
Without switching anything i am sure i could reach maps but i can improve a lot rly cheap until then anyways.

Tl:dr if you follow the lvling advices and buy a cheap 5link body lvling is easy as fuck.
I started abyss league with this build and got some of the gear... When u say you'll rewrite "big portions" of the guide, do you reffer to the gear too? I just want to know if this build will still be good enough and if I shouldnt reroll. Thanks a bunch!
"
A7X89 wrote:

@ FreshMeat93[/b]
Some points to improve your build:
1. Why have you a sword in your offhand? -.- Use a shield (preferable with accuracy).
2. I recommend: blade flurry, added lightning, elemental damage, added cold. 5. gem: inc aoe or ele focus.
3. Why is your added lightning so low? You are lvl 71. It should be +/- lvl 14. Level this.
4. spec out of the one handed attack speed, 2x one handed crit at the bottom of the tree. For the points grab claws of magpie.

1.Was thought that dmg scaling for BF from both weapons(was thought that TS Claw+Shield just an option for better survivability on later game stages).Which one i should use before Lycosidae?
2.Ok.Its about as mine now instead of Cold dmg support.
3.Was leveling till 66-67 with Sunder,there was no this gem in 4 link.
4.Ok. Thx.

Few question about defences.
What HP pool,Leech rate should i have before starting t1-t5 maps?
When to spec into Vaal Pact? 75-77 lvl?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 11, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
"
gajaalex2001 wrote:
I started abyss league with this build and got some of the gear... When u say you'll rewrite "big portions" of the guide, do you reffer to the gear too? I just want to know if this build will still be good enough and if I shouldnt reroll. Thanks a bunch!

I will change the main skill to molten strike. I did some extensive testing and I will upload pretty much all of the video content with the new skill. It clears ALOT faster with Ancestral Call than Blade Flurry and has about two times the single target damage (not exagurrating here).

There wont be ANY gear changes expect for two jewels (Wildfire). Gearing will in fact become a little bit cheaper by that (good jewels are expensive). Only the Main Skill Setup and some nodes on the passive tree change.

Im sorry for anyone who started this as Blade Flurry but I needed to test Ancestral Call first (wich wasnt possible before the launch). Blade Flurry remains extremely good and still deletes all content with ease, but Molten Strike is GOD-TIER right now.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
gajaalex2001 wrote:

I will change the main skill to molten strike. I did some extensive testing and I will upload pretty much all of the video content with the new skill. It clears ALOT faster with Ancestral Call than Blade Flurry and has about two times the single target damage (not exagurrating here).

There wont be ANY gear changes expect for two jewels (Wildfire). Gearing will in fact become a little bit cheaper by that (good jewels are expensive). Only the Main Skill Setup and some nodes on the passive tree change.

Im sorry for anyone who started this as Blade Flurry but I needed to test Ancestral Call first (wich wasnt possible before the launch). Blade Flurry remains extremely good and still deletes all content with ease, but Molten Strike is GOD-TIER right now.

What's the 6 link for Molten Strike?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
gajaalex2001 wrote:

Any Chance that you could do a quick overview for links/biggest changes?
I am pretty sure a Lot of ppl including ne would love to switch already and have the knowledge to make it work with a quick overview. ...

€dit: ok i guess you already did that :D
Ty tho
Last edited by rossko on Dec 11, 2017, 2:03:59 PM
What shield should i use if i cant afford lycosidae?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
baalus wrote:
99 deaths after act 4, I will be ready do to maps in th next league with this leaguestarter

There is almost not a single point of +life on any piece of your gear. I hope you know that LIFE is the single most important stat in the entirety of the game. When I level a character the only thing I look out for on gear is pretty much Life and Resists.

Damage wise the supports like Added Lighting and Heralds carry you to maps.

wich this strategy I havent managed to die more than 10 times on any character I have ever played before reaching maps and I played some builds that where the utmost horrbile imagniable hard shit to level.

Deathcounter says 122 reachin the ridge in Act 6 ... making progress ... will see if i reach maps with under 300 ...
"
baalus wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
baalus wrote:
99 deaths after act 4, I will be ready do to maps in th next league with this leaguestarter

There is almost not a single point of +life on any piece of your gear. I hope you know that LIFE is the single most important stat in the entirety of the game. When I level a character the only thing I look out for on gear is pretty much Life and Resists.

Damage wise the supports like Added Lighting and Heralds carry you to maps.

wich this strategy I havent managed to die more than 10 times on any character I have ever played before reaching maps and I played some builds that where the utmost horrbile imagniable hard shit to level.

Deathcounter says 122 reachin the ridge in Act 6 ... making progress ... will see if i reach maps with under 300 ...

You are doing something wrong :D
I have 23 at act 7 and 90% of them could have been avoided..... well i dont play softcore to play like a pussy ^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info