[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
rocker815 wrote:
Hi,I did this build as a league starter and I'm lvl 69 atm but I only have around 2k avg dmg with 2 claws around 150edps and 240dps total,what am I doing wrong ? The dmg is fine and I can clear maps without dying but I think I should have more than 2k

Sorry its not "fast food" Diablo 3 game. You need to use little bit your brains - you are only 69 lv with low lvl skills and you want top dmg ?
I dont get why you even asking whos strange questions ......
Sorry for my english and yes im little bit rude ..
Last edited by Life2v on Dec 11, 2017, 2:20:50 PM
Would you say switching to Molten strike without the helmet enchant is worth it?
Hello everyone . I am trying this build having fun so far iam lvl 50 but i have one major problem i dont have nearly enough INT only 63 INT and i can't lvl up my gems . I need help , how did you get so much INT?
Best regards,

"
hotbeef_S wrote:
Would you say switching to Molten strike without the helmet enchant is worth it?

Damn man it definitely is! I was about to transition to BF when I double checked the post an have seen the molten strike alternative. Adjusted the tree, bought the "cant miss"-claw, double wildfire gem and 4-linked in the recommended order. Having a blast! Act 5 right now, just keep maximum life up!

3 deaths until now which all were based on some real life distractions :D
Abyss has been the first league I've gotten to start from day one as a new player and I've been loving this build. Great balance between clear times and survival, thank you for posting, keep up the awesome work!!
Hey, buddy!
What if I don't want to use molten strike, is BF version still viable to play?
Even after Vaal Pact nerfs?

P.S: I'm gonna delete POE if it isn't :D

ty
Hey, are the levelling uniques still usable with molten strike ? or other uniques would be better ?

When I was playing in harbinger, people would not level up immortal call. Has the gem been changed so that you put it lvl max ?

Thanks !
"
Inst_ql wrote:
Hey, buddy!

ty

It is.
He only recently added molten option. He already had that guide updated for BF and said it would work finde.
Is the molten strike version good without Lycosidae, or is that still a must?

Cheers!
"
Inst_ql wrote:
Hey, buddy!

ty

Its still totally fine. But you should give it a shot. Trust me my friend its absolutely FUCKING INSANE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info