[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey, I've been leveling with Sunder relatively smoothly thus far, currently level 58 and I've just picked up the claw nodes.

When transitioning to BF, is it best to get two high ele/high attack speed claws or one claw and a shield? (From leveling until lycosidae)
I bought Ornament of The East, as Catilaxun told in this thread. And been smoothly so far even my BF and Add Cold Damage still low level.

Hopefully can get armor with 5L.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Dec 10, 2017, 7:58:18 PM
You really need to change the title of this build btw. It's no longer budget... I'm going to power through though.
"
KillerSOS wrote:
You really need to change the title of this build btw. It's no longer budget... I'm going to power through though.

+1
The gear he linked in first post not even close to 60-70c all.
Its more like 250-350c,that's not budget at all as a league starter.

Im having trouble now also because of that.
70 lvl character,already invested about 40-50c,can't do barely anything with 1k dps tooltip BF lol,with 5L and decent claw.

Don't wanna start another character,already spended on this like 20 hours,dunno what to do next with that "budget" build...
Already solved my problem. Nice guide.
Last edited by Sasuto27 on Dec 11, 2017, 5:49:56 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
KillerSOS wrote:

+1
The gear he linked in first post not even close to 60-70c all.
Its more like 250-350c,that's not budget at all as a league starter.

Im having trouble now also because of that.
70 lvl character,already invested about 40-50c,can't do barely anything with 1k dps tooltip BF lol,with 5L and decent claw.

Don't wanna start another character,already spended on this like 20 hours,dunno what to do next with that "budget" build...

i'm at around tier 6-7 maps right now. i havent invested very much chaos, and its going extremely well. still MANY upgrades i could get, but still a good build for cheap.
I see you changed POB to Molten Strike build but imagine its just for hard bosses like shaper? I can't imagine running maps on Molten Strike.
What are we doing to reduce mana reservation? With Enfeeble/Ice/Thunder I have 33/667 mana. You don't seem to have nearly as much mana reserved, but I can't figure out how you've managed it.
Can I use other melee skill to be as good as Blade flurry?
I'm a little confused.... Which skill tree should I follow for the molten variation? I'm new to the game. Do I follow the skill tree that starts with Elemental damage then elemental damage again or the one with elemental damage then intelligence?
Last edited by XxARMOxX on Dec 10, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info