[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Zywolf34 wrote:
Hello ,
I have some trouble...
I'm lvl 69 currently and everytime i want to upgrade an item i'm blocked with my intelligence.
I'm forced to equip amulet and boots filled with it to be able to handle enfeeble or herald of thunder ... Is it normal ? I have 120 intelligence.

here is my build : https://pastebin.com/pabAF5YU if someone could help me :)

I faced the same problem while levelling you have, and I just stopped levelling HoT and Enfeeble for a while.
Later on, you should change the beginning of your tree, respecing Elemental damage and getting the int nodes.
Also, on the right side, there is a jewel slot 2 int nodes away. After making those changes, and grabing Trickery on the tree, I stopped having problems with INT.
I have a suggestion for the build. The Scion jewel socket next to the Harrier node should be used for the new unique jewel Unnatural Instinct. This means pathing through the 2 spell damage nodes instead of the attack speed nodes.

This would get us 45% crit multi, 9% move speed, 8% max life, and 13% attack speed (7% increased attack speed do to the pathing change).
"
KingCity wrote:
I have a suggestion for the build. The Scion jewel socket next to the Harrier node should be used for the new unique jewel Unnatural Instinct. This means pathing through the 2 spell damage nodes instead of the attack speed nodes.

This would get us 45% crit multi, 9% move speed, 8% max life, and 13% attack speed (7% increased attack speed do to the pathing change).

one thing left - get 5 ex for it :D
Last edited by unhack on Sep 5, 2018, 3:39:53 PM
just started this and already loving it....

quick question was does the 20/20 mean? or 21/20 or 20/0?

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[20/20] Ancestral Call Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/0] Cast when damage taken Support

also is it best to go claws over swords and if so is the passive tree diffrent (think its broken)

thanks!
"
KingCity wrote:

This is great!
As far as getting blocked by int on blue gems, just grab a thief's craft node for +30 int on your way to claw cluster.
What gems do we get the most value out of at 20%? Feeling super starved for gcp this league and don't know where to go after MS and multistrike with them.
"
brawndo89 wrote:
What gems do we get the most value out of at 20%? Feeling super starved for gcp this league and don't know where to go after MS and multistrike with them.

In POB I imported my specific character and tried each gem in the 5 link individually with 20% quality and these are the values I got:

Spoiler

first number is melee attack, second is balls
base - 192097 58180
MS - 193803 58700
ALD - 193684 58976
MULTI - 192641 58180
AC - 200000 60515
EDWA - 196294 59456

Ancestral call being way above everything else kind of shocked me, but it makes sense because of the attack speed.

so for me PERSONALLY its AC > EDWA > ALD > MOLTEN > MULTI
IGN: Mirakool
Not sure what to upgrade next. have roughlt 3 ex currency to spend
Spoiler

Guessing armor? Should i try for a lorewaeve or what do you guys think?
"
saffran89 wrote:
Not sure what to upgrade next. have roughlt 3 ex currency to spend
Spoiler

Guessing armor? Should i try for a lorewaeve or what do you guys think?

Hey mate
i would say you have to change claws for more edps and crit at least 7.6
not sure about tabula i prefer 5 link but more tanky like belly or something rare
but claw is first to change i would say :)
http://poe.trade/search/arikikikitatan
Last edited by unhack on Sep 8, 2018, 9:13:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info