[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
passive tree still broken isnt it?

Yeah the pob-exported passive tree did have issues. So I redid it on the official site

thank u friend
Last edited by KaraFIRTINA on Sep 1, 2018, 5:06:22 PM
"
SwissSh0ck wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

I did just update the passive trees and added a leveling progression picture.
The resolute-technique-thing I did ditch due to it was never really loved by anyone. Its just a minor thing actually.

Im sorry for beeing a little late to the party, but Real Life still had me good. Finally I can return to poe in full glory and will update this guide in the weeks to come.

Also I will myself return to this build an plan on improving it by alot. Still have many ideas on my radar.

we don't use 2 wildfire anymore?

You are either blind or seriously in need of specs for not seeing the two giant circles in the exact same spot. And why in the world would a molten strike build not use two wildfire?
"
darkfear41 wrote:
"
SwissSh0ck wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

I did just update the passive trees and added a leveling progression picture.
The resolute-technique-thing I did ditch due to it was never really loved by anyone. Its just a minor thing actually.

Im sorry for beeing a little late to the party, but Real Life still had me good. Finally I can return to poe in full glory and will update this guide in the weeks to come.

Also I will myself return to this build an plan on improving it by alot. Still have many ideas on my radar.

You are either blind or seriously in need of specs for not seeing the two giant circles in the exact same spot. And why in the world would a molten strike build not use two wildfire?

not blind bro, the path of buildung build he linked is wrong.
"
SwissSh0ck wrote:
"
darkfear41 wrote:
"
SwissSh0ck wrote:

not blind bro, the path of buildung build he linked is wrong.

Yes indeed, maybe he forgot to update PoB to latest version. Either way, good job not escalating this. I'll use this build in Delve as well. Gl & hf!
You are either blind or seriously in need of specs for not seeing the two giant circles in the exact same spot. And why in the world would a molten strike build not use two wildfire?[/quote]

not blind bro, the path of buildung build he linked is wrong.[/quote]

Yes indeed, maybe he forgot to update PoB to latest version. Either way, good job not escalating this. I'll use this build in Delve as well. Gl & hf![/quote]

https://pastebin.com/CKf0U6gV is this the 3.4 delve passive tree?
Guys, what about 4-2 molten strike setup? It seems like +melee range is negatively impacted ancestral call boss setup. How do you guys feel about it?
Is it bad to use 3 Wildfire gems? Can easily get the 40 str in 3 places.
"
brawndo89 wrote:
Is it bad to use 3 Wildfire gems? Can easily get the 40 str in 3 places.

Wildfire gems are limited to 2. Also, note that you don't need to get the 40str, it just have to be inside the jewel range ;).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wildfire
How does he manage mana degen?

I'm lvl 80 and quite often my mana runs out in a pack and I die :(
Also am a bit squishy but too poor to afford better body armor etc.
how did 3.4 affect this build?
nerv? buff?

im thinking to try this as starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info