[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
DeusVultz wrote:
How does he manage mana degen?

I'm lvl 80 and quite often my mana runs out in a pack and I die :(
Also am a bit squishy but too poor to afford better body armor etc.

Which Manadegen? You have enough manaleech through Soul Raker note.

And he updated the passivtree maybe check your tree.

"
rotheee wrote:

how did 3.4 affect this build?
nerv? buff?

im thinking to try this as starter

Nothing changed, still a nice build.

"
Validosar wrote:
Guys, what about 4-2 molten strike setup? It seems like +melee range is negatively impacted ancestral call boss setup. How do you guys feel about it?

I play this build atm. it dosn't feel strange, feels as always.
Started trying out this build, working nicely so far just one question, how do you manage INT needs for blue gems later on in-game as you'll need quite a bit for enfeeble/blasphemy setup as well for increased area.
Do you just ench/get it from some ring/amulet pieces?
"
YourPain wrote:
"
DeusVultz wrote:

I have Soul Raker but still sometimes the templar guy says I'm out of mana and I can't attack so mobs surround me and dead :C
"
DeusVultz wrote:
"
YourPain wrote:
"
DeusVultz wrote:

I have Soul Raker but still sometimes the templar guy says I'm out of mana and I can't attack so mobs surround me and dead :C

Maybe too much mana reserved?

as example: Herald of Ice + any supportgem(increase area of effect) = more reserved
Could this work on SSF, if you find some claws early in the game ? I started collecting all claws i could find to alch them.
Waht about The Green Nightmare jewel near the Scion slot?....give 9% dodge and 28% frenzy charge on kill at this location.
Hi All.
I would like to know if you would recommend Tombfist or a Spiked Gloves ?
I am not familiar with Path Of Building and can't figure out which one could be the best.
In POB, the gloves are Tombfist, but on the tread, gloves are different.

Thanks for your help( again ^^).

Cheers !
"
saucefar2 wrote:
Could this work on SSF, if you find some claws early in the game ? I started collecting all claws i could find to alch them.

You need Ornament of the East or Lycosidae shield I think, otherwise you need to stack accuracy if not.

"
Alf0013 wrote:
Hi All.
I am not familiar with Path Of Building and can't figure out which one could be the best.

Cheers !

From build guide:
Maligaros provides a massive boost to your offense. Well rolled Gripped Gloves are even better. You can try to craft them with "Essence of Loathing" for some additional crit chance, but this is more of a high-tier goal. Tombfist with one or two sockets are currently Best in Slot but are more on the expesive side.
"
DeusVultz wrote:
"
saucefar2 wrote:

You need Ornament of the East or Lycosidae shield I think, otherwise you need to stack accuracy if not.

"
Alf0013 wrote:
Hi All.

Cheers !

From build guide:
Maligaros provides a massive boost to your offense. Well rolled Gripped Gloves are even better. You can try to craft them with "Essence of Loathing" for some additional crit chance, but this is more of a high-tier goal. Tombfist with one or two sockets are currently Best in Slot but are more on the expesive side.

Thank you !
Hello ,
I have some trouble...
I'm lvl 69 currently and everytime i want to upgrade an item i'm blocked with my intelligence.
I'm forced to equip amulet and boots filled with it to be able to handle enfeeble or herald of thunder ... Is it normal ? I have 120 intelligence.

here is my build : https://pastebin.com/pabAF5YU if someone could help me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info