[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Alf0013 wrote:
"
Simsons2 wrote:
250 edps isn't bad but lowish attack speed is especially since this build takes claw nodes.

How do i post my current setup as i'm in need of suggestions on what to upgrade next.

Hi Mate,

Really good gear, but I have a small question.
Regarding your Unnatural Instinct Jewel, would not be better to use the 2 Spell Damage minor nodes to access the Jewel location instead of the Attack Speed ones ? Same number of passives, but you will gain the 3% attack speed. Or am I missing a point here ?

Thanks.

Yeah true - forgot about that part, but yes it's better to use spell power nodes there :)
Hey fellas, I had some questions about crafting claws using the new delve fossils specifically the ele ones. Using a prismatic fossil on a claw has a chance to add two new prefix:

-Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (16–20)% Elemental Resistances

-(40–60)% increased Elemental Damage

Essentially, i'm not sure how strong these mods actually are. I don't have a ton of PoB knowledge so wasn't sure how to craft them myself to check the numbers. Would a claw with both of these prefix and a T1 ele mod be better then a tri ele claw? If so, is it also competitive with a phys claw?
Hi all today in delve find Aul's and he kill me one shot! I have 6100xpbut he rly strong!Need more def but how?! My hero
Can someone look at my character and give me advice on what to upgrade next?
"
nomnaut wrote:

Without checking Path of Building, I'd suggest you look for a 6 Belly first. More Skill Gems = More Dmg. After that, I'd suggest to get a better claw and Dying sun. Overall, your gear isn't too bad in my opinion.
"
nomnaut wrote:

Gear isn't bad, but I don't know why you have coldhearted calculation or precision.

That's four points that you could use to get jewel sockets somewhere else which is another 100+ health/dps
IGN: Mirakool
"
Mirakool wrote:
"
nomnaut wrote:

Gear isn't bad, but I don't know why you have coldhearted calculation or precision.

That's four points that you could use to get jewel sockets somewhere else which is another 100+ health/dps

Old points I had spent that I forgot to respec. :)
I'm currently in the market for any gear that would be upgrades to what I currently have. My biggest upgrade I need is probably claw/6link/enchant.

If you have anything that looks like it might be an upgrade for me please get in touch with me and we can discuss a price, thanks! :D
IGN: Mirakool
I'm up for selling my whole gear, or at least the "most expensive" parts - feel free to contact me ingame and we can deal a price.
I'd take the helm of your hands when i have enough for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info