[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Did this build on a pathfinder. The damage is slightly lower, but you get the infinite flasks, elemental ailments immunity, and good freeze and shock
Would this be worth selling/using despite no AS?
250 edps isn't bad but lowish attack speed is especially since this build takes claw nodes.

How do i post my current setup as i'm in need of suggestions on what to upgrade next.
"
Simsons2 wrote:
250 edps isn't bad but lowish attack speed is especially since this build takes claw nodes.

How do i post my current setup as i'm in need of suggestions on what to upgrade next.

hey
your gear looks cool, try to find head with 3 another projectile for molten strike
how I use ancestral call for just one target?? your photo is not showing up!!
"
Simsons2 wrote:

Hi Mate,

Really good gear, but I have a small question.
Regarding your Unnatural Instinct Jewel, would not be better to use the 2 Spell Damage minor nodes to access the Jewel location instead of the Attack Speed ones ? Same number of passives, but you will gain the 3% attack speed. Or am I missing a point here ?

Thanks.
Last edited by MezaZes on Sep 10, 2018, 6:28:36 AM
For those who are missing the pic with the proper use of AC
"
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
"I made this little picture to clarify how you optimally utilize Ancestral Call for Single target DPS."

How about this? What i need to do? Your image just not loading.

i'm sure you can find such info if u'd bother to google a bit ;) but in short you just need to be a fraction away from a melee range.

O -> target
- -> melee range
X -> player

O --X

Dunno if that's clear enough but something like that :D

EDIT : found image that was used in this thread
Spoiler

Thanks for answer)
Why are you using inc critical strikes chance instead of conc effect or etc?

I´ve read a lot in the thread and bookmarked this one
Last edited by Stephalem on Sep 10, 2018, 8:35:22 AM
Thanks for the picture, was wondering about it aswell
Claws of the Pride vs True strike which is better?
Also can you look in my build and check any glaring mistake in gems or items. Or something easy to improve on.

Last edited by insanegr on Sep 10, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info