[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong I know i'm still low is level but having some issues.

I'll start with the weird one, Sometimes when I attack mobs it takes a second - 2 before they start taking any damage, as if all my attacks miss? I thought the shield makes us never miss?

If I look at path of building on the main screen vs mine if I update my tree and max out my gems my dps is about half of what the OP's is. I feel like i'm missing something significant but not sure what.

Also would a loreweave be better than my current belly? if not what else should I invest in I have around 15 Ex left to drop into my char.
Gear

"
hackulow wrote:

Also would a loreweave be better than my current belly? if not what else should I invest in I have around 15 Ex left to drop into my char.

Claw with 7.8-8.0% crit and decent APS/Multi(optional).
At least 7.5%.
Sub 7% claw is garbage since this build crit based.

Good/Top rolled Loreweavee is a BiS probably.
I've got a decent 80%resists/+50 life/60% global Crit/47% ele dmg/21 to all atributes for 5 Ex recently.
Missed only around 550HP compared to belly(also bcs of additional 21 to all atributes - freed 1x 30 int node in the tree and got another HP node - so even less then 550),but damage rised pretty significantly,also 80% resists way effective vs elemental damage sources.
About 187k tooltip in h/o now in map setup(without Elemental focus/Concentraded effect).

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jul 12, 2018, 5:25:01 PM
"
hackulow wrote:
Hey guys,

I'll start with the weird one, Sometimes when I attack mobs it takes a second - 2 before they start taking any damage, as if all my attacks miss? I thought the shield makes us never miss?

This happens to me if I don't have mana. Character uses basic attack instead of Molten Strike in that case, leeches enough mana via that attack and then starts casting Molten Strike. But you have Blood Magic on Shield Charge so I don't know how that happens to you. Perhaps you cast MS without enemies being around and run out of mana?

Sidenote: your flasks are a bit weird. I'd use only one health flask. Use Diamond (lucky crits) and/or Jade (3k eva) flask insteaad. Or Drying Sun if you have budget for it.
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 13, 2018, 2:06:13 AM
If I would remove blood rage what would be the best substitute for it?

I know one can wonder why I would remove blood rage but lets just say it doesnt fit my playstyle.

Please, what is your opinion on what I could use intead?
@Dhemonlord: You can use Vaal haste + Inc Duration? Or just leave Blood rage out and get massive AS on jewels (as I did but I also use BR cause it's very good).

I JUST TOOK DOWN THAT DAMN UBER ELDER :D
First time I managed, tried him first at L89 and got hammered cause I never tried before. Tried three times altogether to see how it goes, and I realized I need more life and move/react even faster. Now I am L94 (I am cautious) and the build provides all you need. Just I need to improve how I play out the fight...just like Shaper fight back in the day. Btw, both Shaper and Red Elder I can do deathless easily. If you can't don't go for Uber Elder yet.

For your and my own reference, gear used:
Spoiler

Note: As Frantic_Cajun already said, Abyss stuff is extremely nice with this build
I used 2 Heralds + Purity of Ice L20 in the fight with a L3 Enlighten and around 120% mana regen from claw and Ring (more of a coincedence that I got it, but it was really helpful!)
I had to use all 6 portals cause I am inexperienced with the fight and died too often. I think you can do with 2 portals if you have experience and even deathless if you have experience and good skill

jewels used
Spoiler

Note: Abyss jewels are the best base cause they can provide 3 flat dmg mods - which we then scale really well through Claw and Tree - and 8% attackspeed in a single mod. Just sick. My Life total was about 6280 with those.

drops
Spoiler

could have been better ofc, but alright...good bases

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBLMFtQthDFIPqxR1Ff0Wvxo4Go0i6iP2JIsk_SaVJy8qTTBxMHw1kjdHN9Q6QjrYOuE8BTwtPydFR0X0Sn1KyEt4TZJN41FHUUxVS1b6V-JbJl-wYENh4mKsZK9mVGegaPJrrGyMbj1uqm9Xb55wUnfXd-V4GXj5e8N9W37dfyt_-4KbgwmDX4PMhMWFe4d2idOKOIqvjDaNfY2BjbmNv5ARkFWSbpu1nHudqqIApMKmV6i5rEevbLTFtfK3PrxWvoDAZsGgwuzDOsauykrSfNQj1gfYvd2o4XPjn-dU6NbsOO0g7T_tYe988B_yRfnd_W7-Cv6P_94=?accountName=Fitchner&characterName=TheEyelessPriest
I usually have my Profile open so you can just import the Char "TheEyelessPriest" to PoB

Playing this build for the third time I think (tho just for a short time in the last event), so I knew what to do and how to customize. I am very pleased with it, big thanks to the creator!

Edit: NOTE TO SELF: Do not watch stuff like Amazon prime during Endboss fights. Even Shaper can kill me with my shitty internet...
So if you substract this...thoughtlessness...UberElder should go more smoothly.
Last edited by Fitchner on Jul 13, 2018, 2:28:31 PM
Saw this question posted a few pages back but didn't see a response.

Any reason for no claws of the pride node? Is the four points to get magpie that much better than pride? And the routes to the gems that much better? Thanks for any insight.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination

I guess I am doing alright, probably kills the guardians.

Last edited by Arctic47 on Jul 13, 2018, 4:14:48 PM
"
KaTet wrote:
Saw this question posted a few pages back but didn't see a response.

Any reason for no claws of the pride node? Is the four points to get magpie that much better than pride? And the routes to the gems that much better? Thanks for any insight.

DPS-wise, Claws of the pride may be better depending on your gear. For me it actually would be (242 vs 241K as PoB says).
BUT what you have to see is that you gain LOTS of attack speed from the Magpie route (27% total) and this improves your Attacks Per Second, thus improving your hits per second, thus improving your Life Gain per second througt hits.
Meaning it boosts survivability in this way, and also mobility via movement skill and clearspeed.

So Claws of the prides makes you deal more damage, but still Claws of the Magpie is better!

P.S.: That is the exact same reason i use Faster Attacks in my setup. The damage is good enough for any content anyways, so you improve somewhere else. Tooltip-wise other choices would result in higher numbers.

I JUST TOOK DOWN THAT DAMN UBER ELDER :D
First time I managed, tried him first at L89 and got hammered cause I never tried before. Tried three times altogether to see how it goes, and I realized I need more life and move/react even faster. Now I am L94 (I am cautious) and the build provides all you need. Just I need to improve how I play out the fight...just like Shaper fight back in the day. Btw, both Shaper and Red Elder I can do deathless easily. If you can't don't go for Uber Elder yet.

[/quote]
Congratz on taking Uber Elder down and very nice build. Our Builds were very alike but very different which shows you can kind of in a way make it your own.
Is there a reason not to use a 6L Loreweave in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info