[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Tell me how don't die from oneshots? Im lvl 84 and even map mobs deal many damage. I have 60-80k dps but i so scared about oneshot.
Good day.
I am new to PoE. Playing 2 weeks only. My first character.
Please help me with my gear and build. What I am doing wrong? Can't increase my DPS and dying quite often. Thank you in advance.

Hello guys, love the build even if you die alot (potato pc mostly...framelag)

I've just killed shaper (not deathless for my bad) and now i would like to start hunting uber elder...but i was wondering if im ready to do it!
I've heard about molten strike that does bilions shaper damage...but i'm sitting around 48k in h/o w/o flasks and dont know how to gain more damage.
Can someone look at my profile or use my path of building link and give me some advice?
Principally i only would like to know if i can think to manage uber elder/uber atziri w/o wasting tons of currency :)

https://pastebin.com/ZUH9q3Ue

thanks in advance at who will help!!
"
XaocLord wrote:
Good day.
Please help me with my gear and build. What I am doing wrong? Can't increase my DPS and dying quite often. Thank you in advance

My pointers are get alot more life. Belly of the beast will make your life skyrocket. You have no life rolls on opal ring and no movement speed on boots. Starkonjas is better than rats nest in my opinion because life. And although OP doesn't use abysall jewels, they are single handedly the reason I got this build so powerful. Look for 50+ life and at least 2 flat ele damage to attacks. My profile is open. My build is far from perfect but I did insane damage to Shaper and Uber elder with over 6800 life. And if you need I can get you PoB link later today.
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:
Hello guys, love the build even if you die alot (potato pc mostly...framelag)

I've just killed shaper (not deathless for my bad) and now i would like to start hunting uber elder...but i was wondering if im ready to do it!
I've heard about molten strike that does bilions shaper damage...but i'm sitting around 48k in h/o w/o flasks and dont know how to gain more damage.
Can someone look at my profile or use my path of building link and give me some advice?
Principally i only would like to know if i can think to manage uber elder/uber atziri w/o wasting tons of currency :)

https://pastebin.com/ZUH9q3Ue

thanks in advance at who will help!!

I was able to take down Uber elder pretty easy after learning the fight. It's alot harder than shaper. I would read what I poster right before this to get an idea of more improvements to do. Also tombfists are great. Because that's more abyssal jewels that add crazy damage and alot of life. I can get you a POB link later today
how 12m dps and 33m bullshit dps this build someone send pastebin por favor?
Last edited by Môrfran on Jul 11, 2018, 1:08:42 PM
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
"
XaocLord wrote:
Good day.
Please help me with my gear and build. What I am doing wrong? Can't increase my DPS and dying quite often. Thank you in advance

My pointers are get alot more life. Belly of the beast will make your life skyrocket. You have no life rolls on opal ring and no movement speed on boots. Starkonjas is better than rats nest in my opinion because life. And although OP doesn't use abysall jewels, they are single handedly the reason I got this build so powerful. Look for 50+ life and at least 2 flat ele damage to attacks. My profile is open. My build is far from perfect but I did insane damage to Shaper and Uber elder with over 6800 life. And if you need I can get you PoB link later today.

Thank you for your reply! I will try your advices. PoB link will be nice! And what your current gear is missing?
"
XaocLord wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
"
XaocLord wrote:
Good day.

Thank you for your reply! I will try your advices. PoB link will be nice! And what your current gear is missing?

My claw is pretty bad only 265 edps with under 2 aps and a bad crit chance also no crit chance mod. My jewelry could be alot better with more or better crit chance/multiplier mods. I could definitely get it over 7k life. Most of those upgrades are unnecessary and expensive and I already deathlessed Uber elder, Uber atziri, and shaper. I may still do it to see just how strong it can go
Heres my PoB: https://pastebin.com/yavtcHuX
Last edited by Frantic_Cajun on Jul 11, 2018, 7:00:45 PM
Hello guys! i have a request for any of you that succesfully killed uber elder in the recent time, if any of you have a video on the matter could you please share it with me! i have some doubts i want to clarify before attempting it
"
merend wrote:
Hello guys! i have a request for any of you that succesfully killed uber elder in the recent time, if any of you have a video on the matter could you please share it with me! i have some doubts i want to clarify before attempting it

I do not have a video but there was one posted a few pages back with a very similar MS build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info