[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
gauros4ever wrote:
Is there a reason not to use a 6L Loreweave in this build?

A good rolled Lorweave is actually best in slot body armour. The reason most people go with belly is becuase of life. Loreweave boosts damage alot but lowers life roughly ~500. This build does insane damage already so in my opinion the life is better but it totally player choice
What is best weapon to use from levels 45 to 62? I have two brightbeaks, but feeling kind of weak.
"
saxisa wrote:
What is best weapon to use from levels 45 to 62? I have two brightbeaks, but feeling kind of weak.

I used a ele claw. Just search for one with your level and get the highest edps you can for cheap.
Hi!Thanks for sharing your build!It might be exactly what I wanted to build lately but I had some difficulty farming currency but I think I ll be able to get it together in a pretty solid level!

But first I would like to ask you some things!

1st.I do own a 6l

and a 6l

can I use any of those instead of Belly of The Beast?

2nd.Can I use my
?

3rd.What's the best skill in your opinion to level with templar sunder or molten strike?

Thanks in advance!
Hey i've been "following" the guide (not quite following but stealing bits) , i was just wondering when setting up some flasks, how does this build deal with not getting frozen? I normally just have that on a flask, but ive seen multiple builds like these that have no anti freeze flask
"
loppydrake wrote:
Hi!Thanks for sharing your build!It might be exactly what I wanted to build lately but I had some difficulty farming currency but I think I ll be able to get it together in a pretty solid level!

But first I would like to ask you some things!

1st.I do own a 6l

and a 6l

can I use any of those instead of Belly of The Beast?

2nd.Can I use my
?

3rd.What's the best skill in your opinion to level with templar sunder or molten strike?

Thanks in advance!
I would use the loreweave. Alot of people use it over the belly. Read my post a few posts back
and theres a section in the guide for the wasps nest
"
Darqion wrote:
Hey i've been "following" the guide (not quite following but stealing bits) , i was just wondering when setting up some flasks, how does this build deal with not getting frozen? I normally just have that on a flask, but ive seen multiple builds like these that have no anti freeze flask

When im mapping i usaully bring a second life flask with antifreeze on it
When is a good time to transition from Thief's Torment? Are there any that are still using it at high levels?

I'm a bit confused where mana leech comes from if I ditch torment. And if we are running both heralds and blasphemy/enfeeble mana pool is tiny...
"
saxisa wrote:
When is a good time to transition from Thief's Torment? Are there any that are still using it at high levels?

I'm a bit confused where mana leech comes from if I ditch torment. And if we are running both heralds and blasphemy/enfeeble mana pool is tiny...

Transition anytime you want, but around L75-80 you really need to invest in some other gear

As some ppl already said, using Enfeeble in a Cast when damage taken setup is a good solution.
I personall use either all 3 heralds (I know Herald of Ash is rather crappy, but still best choice for the mana I want to invest) or Purity of Ice for Uber Elder fights. Also, a Lvl 3 Enlighten.

Your mana comes from
a) Gemini claw implicit possibly
b) Soul Raker leech
c) viridian jewels with mana gain on hit
d) mana regen on your gear (like I have, sometimes you find it by accident)

P.S.:
I put up a small vid with an explicit Uber Elder fight and a second UElder Kill as small proof of concept. Not sure if the music gets me into trouble, but might reupload if it does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7eB1ejD07w&feature=youtu.be
Hello guys! I'm trying this out for my next build in incursion. I just want to know. Which is really better. A physical claw or an Ele one? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info