[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

The base build just has 60% conversion from Molten strike, so Ele claw is better

If you somehow manage to get a Watcher's Eye with dmg conversion while affected by Hatred (since you would scale phys, this might be best) or so...then, a physical claw might be better.
However physical damage is barely scaled via passive tree and standard gear choices, so you would not win much if any. Depending on the other Watcher's eye stats and available rare jewels it might not be a good choice too.

I'd go Ele claw all the way ;)
Last edited by Fitchner on Jul 17, 2018, 2:51:14 PM
So I just found this sword

This is my current claw

Should I switch to a sword build? If so, should I craft crit multi or crit chance on the sword?
Its obvious that the base crit of your foil is way too low. Even with crafted crit i doubt that it outperforms your claw, but that need to be checked with POB. However, lets assume your foil does more damage: You know that you will lose the LGoH from the claws implicit mod? Thats one of the reasons why this build is so tanky. So the decision is up to you if you trade damage for defense.
Hi, I've read the guide and followed it but it feels like something is missing. The molten strike dps on ho with buffs hits 70k but thats it, I'm not melting bosses like in videos and I keep dying. My resist are at 75% (chaos is -60%). Besides my work in progress gameplay, is there something wrong about my itens? Thanks! (P.S. I'm re-leveling some gems because I lost INT in my old gloves)

Last edited by nickolaslr on Jul 18, 2018, 2:16:50 PM
"
nickolaslr wrote:
(P.S. I'm re-leveling some gems because I lost INT in my old gloves)

You don't have to relevel gems. Just vendor the gem along with one Orb of Scouring and you'll get that gem back minus one level.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
nickolaslr wrote:
(P.S. I'm re-leveling some gems because I lost INT in my old gloves)

You don't have to relevel gems. Just vendor the gem along with one Orb of Scouring and you'll get that gem back minus one level.

Yeah, but I kinda corrupted them :)
"
nickolaslr wrote:
Hi, I've read the guide and followed it but it feels like something is missing. The molten strike dps on ho with buffs hits 70k but thats it, I'm not melting bosses like in videos and I keep dying. My resist are at 75% (chaos is -60%). Besides my work in progress gameplay, is there something wrong about my itens? Thanks! (P.S. I'm re-leveling some gems because I lost INT in my old gloves)

My profile is open and I'd suggest look at my jewels and gear for reference. My build is nowhere near perfect but I killed Uber elder,Uber atziri,shaper all deathless with over 6800 life and ridiculous damage. My suggestion is abyss everything like I did. Good luck and keep at it
Last edited by Frantic_Cajun on Jul 18, 2018, 7:11:00 PM
"
nickolaslr wrote:

- You should not use increased AoE support gem in your Molten strike setup
- none of your gems has 20% quality, use the vendor recipe and level them again
- you only have a lvl 14 herald of thunder with no quality as a damage source as I see, and you use haste which is crap
- your boots could use a better enchant
- your jewels are neither bad nor good. Wildfires could be rolled higher and mostly, abyss jewels outperform traditional jewels for this build.
- I suggest you use Enfeeble in a Cwdt setup und not linked to blasphemy to free mana.
wouldPhysical Converted into any ele damage for us be good?
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

My profile is open and I'd suggest look at my jewels and gear for reference. My build is nowhere near perfect but I killed Uber elder,Uber atziri,shaper all deathless with over 6800 life and ridiculous damage. My suggestion is abyss everything like I did. Good luck and keep at it

Thank you. Will try that.
Last edited by nickolaslr on Jul 19, 2018, 8:23:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info