[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hi, been playing with this for a while, doing the budget version.

Can you show me your PoB for the budget version?

Here's my gear at the moment:

Been grinding to buy 6L Belly or 6L normal eva armour and just slam it myself.

I'm sitting at 50k DPS for magma balls with that gear, too low. Please help..

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by esrom02 on Jul 9, 2018, 10:29:26 PM
"
esrom02 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

So I'm not the guy who made the build but, I was bored and added all the items and gems into PoB for the budget version. For some reason he has some different gems in his gear than what is recommended in the gem/links setup towards the bottom of the guide, so in that case I'd probably use what he recommends. The items and flasks and jewels are correct though even though 2 jewels are missing.

https://pastebin.com/AX5CwmKT
"
FCHatred wrote:
"
esrom02 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

So I'm not the guy who made the build but, I was bored and added all the items and gems into PoB for the budget version. For some reason he has some different gems in his gear than what is recommended in the gem/links setup towards the bottom of the guide, so in that case I'd probably use what he recommends. The items and flasks and jewels are correct though even though 2 jewels are missing.

https://pastebin.com/AX5CwmKT

Thank you so much brother!
As promised, an update, Uber Elder being dead.

It was my first time, and god it hurts. I managed to kill the dudes with one death on my third attempt, the two before being harder. But it's all rythm really, and I think I should be able to do it reliably now. Obviously I didn't get a jewel, but an Indigon, meaning I lost A TON OF MONEY !

I changed quite a few pieces of gear for this fight, and I'm at 33% fire resistance (I really need to avoid the beam). Shaper Ring is self-made, Mark of the Elder gives a shit ton of DPS, I invested 5c in the blind jewel and Kaom's Root is pretty fucking core, given all the shit there is to avoid.

Don't know if I'll keep going, I still feel way more squichy than any other character I've played, weirdly enough, but it's a really good one for end game bosses for sure.
"
neuropr wrote:
"
Dhemonlord wrote:
"
Dhemonlord wrote:
So we can use jewels with "increased melee damage" as you showed in gear section?

Anyone knows? Because I saw in the guide one of the jewels suggested melee damage. Please if anyone knows 100% make a post here.

Increased Melee damage will boost your Molten strike melee hit, but it will not boost your molten strike projectiles damage. You can verify this with path of building.

Yes, I did verify it and I couldnt understand why its included as recomended jewel stat?
Guys, if we would choose to go with Imperial claw, can we sustain mana without the mana on hit that gemini calw are giving us? Maybe we need to take 1-2 nodes extra for mana leech? If anyone has tried it then please share you experience here. Is there any attack speed breakpoint where we absolutelly need that mana on hit form gemini?I mean, with to fast attacks our mana will dissapear liek butter in the sun :-) Share info plz..
"
Dhemonlord wrote:
Guys, if we would choose to go with Imperial claw, can we sustain mana without the mana on hit that gemini calw are giving us? Maybe we need to take 1-2 nodes extra for mana leech? If anyone has tried it then please share you experience here. Is there any attack speed breakpoint where we absolutelly need that mana on hit form gemini?I mean, with to fast attacks our mana will dissapear liek butter in the sun :-) Share info plz..

If you read some of the last pages, you'd see that some people (like me, but others too) are not using Gemini. It's basically the exact same thing, and I tried both. Mana leech from the claw cluster is more than enough to fill your mana instantly. You'll have a low amount of max mana anyway because of the two heralds + blasphemy, so it's easy to fill.
Hello

I got the claw with "Hits can't be evaded", so I can remove "Resolute Technique" but how to do it?

Do I have to remove everything ?

Thanks for the guide.
"
Dhemonlord wrote:

Gemini Claw:
Pro: you can run "no leech" map mods
Con: costs more than Imperial Claw

"
IamFrench wrote:
Hello

I got the claw with "Hits can't be evaded", so I can remove "Resolute Technique" but how to do it?

Thanks for the guide.

You need to pick Sanctity node and str and dex nodes below it. After that you can remove Resolute Technique node and accompanying five str nodes.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Dhemonlord wrote:

Gemini Claw:
Pro: you can run "no leech" map mods
Con: costs more than Imperial Claw

"
IamFrench wrote:
Hello

Thanks for the guide.

You need to pick Sanctity node and str and dex nodes below it. After that you can remove Resolute Technique node and accompanying five str nodes.

Thanks !!

Soul Raker is very perfect for survival

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info