[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ongur wrote:
What should I craft on this claw? Dunno if it's best to add '+% elemental damage' or 'add # to # lightning damage'. Would appreciate any advice.

I highly suggest you to craft add # to # lightning damage.
I'm level 76 and I got one-shotted alot in t6-8 maps, any idea what I did wrong?
My profile: http://poe-profile.info/profile/anakbandoeng
"
I'm level 76 and I got one-shotted alot in t6-8 maps, any idea what I did wrong?
My profile: http://poe-profile.info/profile/anakbandoeng

The life rolls on most of your stuff is pretty low. Try to replace some of them with higher rolls if possible. It looks like you don't have any chaos resistance. Chaos resistance can help if you're dying during incursions/temple. I'd use a divine orb or 2 on that belly, there's a very good chance you can improve its stats within a few rolls.

You're only level 76, so your total life pool will keep increasing as you gain levels.
So we can use jewels with "increased melee damage" as you showed in gear section?
Last edited by Dhemonlord on Jul 7, 2018, 7:49:53 PM
Hey guys,
I'm currently trying this build, and even tho I've never leveled faster, I feel super squichy (and sometimes lacking damages but that I know I can upgrade). Do you have any piece of advice, or "make better jewels" and "up life on gear - aka 10ex per piece" are the only two things I can do ?
My profile is public and the character is Granabouboules. Thanks a lot !
"
Hey guys,
I'm currently trying this build, and even tho I've never leveled faster, I feel super squichy (and sometimes lacking damages but that I know I can upgrade). Do you have any piece of advice, or "make better jewels" and "up life on gear - aka 10ex per piece" are the only two things I can do ?

I'm level 88 atm and I clear fine T13 maps. My gear is quite budget, I have 5-link torso and 15c claw atm. My life is 5355 and dps in HO with golem 43k.

I do see you have some gear without life and some with only low life roll. Also you decided to pick many jewel slots after level 90. I suggest you respec some damage nodes, pick jewel nodes and use +life jewels on those. I personally use +35 life +random ele damage rolls x2 abyssal jewels. I wait until someone sells them for 5c and buy.

Also: I didn't see a jewel with chance to blind. 5% chance to blind on hit is enough since we hit so many times per second. It's quite astounding that only one mod in one jewel helps us so much against rares and bosses (which you can actually blind since you don't oneshot them).
This build is absolutely nutty. Beat Uber Atziri and Shaper at level 80 with only 5k hp. Just beat Chayula at level 84 with 5.1k hp only used one portal and -60% chaos res. Granted I'm rocking some good gear but, once this character is geared it destroys all content. Great build and great guide!
Hi

Thanks for the build followed it very closely and have had great results. A I am lazy I am using the 3b3r setup but only swap the Elemental Damage with Attacks Support/Ancestral Call Support gems this still seems to work great. I just did red elder for the first time and he didn't even go in the air it was almost straight to shaper defense. This build has been very cost friendly with my only lucky drops being my 400edps claw and only 1 ex so great even though I have had bad luck.

I have 2 questions

1. The only time I ever seem to die is in incursions when I get blasted by the blue vaal constructs or other ranged mobs. Any suggestions?

2. When the red elder spawned he also had the blue ring around the map saying there was a memory fragment(my 15th). I did the map before clearing the guardians and no frag dropped. I cleared the last guardian and did the elder, the atlas still showed the blue ring and tool tip for a memory frag none dropped again. After killing the elder The atlas showed no memory fragment on that map . Any reason for this?

Thanks
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Hey guys,

I'm level 88 atm and I clear fine T13 maps. My gear is quite budget, I have 5-link torso and 15c claw atm. My life is 5355 and dps in HO with golem 43k.

I do see you have some gear without life and some with only low life roll. Also you decided to pick many jewel slots after level 90. I suggest you respec some damage nodes, pick jewel nodes and use +life jewels on those. I personally use +35 life +random ele damage rolls x2 abyssal jewels. I wait until someone sells them for 5c and buy.

Also: I didn't see a jewel with chance to blind. 5% chance to blind on hit is enough since we hit so many times per second. It's quite astounding that only one mod in one jewel helps us so much against rares and bosses (which you can actually blind since you don't oneshot them).

Thanks for the tips. I'm clearing pretty much every map tier just fine, dying only in some nasty incursions and/or when I fuck up on guardians. I destroyed Shaper last night with my gear, I feel fine. But I really can't see myself taking down Uber Elder with it yet.

It's really hard to get better life rolls on gear without killing my DPS. I'll take the jewel slots tho you're right about that, and get the blind on hit ! Thanks again mate. I'll update when Uber Elder is down.
"
Dhemonlord wrote:
So we can use jewels with "increased melee damage" as you showed in gear section?

Anyone knows? Because I saw in the guide one of the jewels suggested melee damage. Please if anyone knows 100% make a post here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info