[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi,

I am having a hard time upgrading my gear, every time I change an item my resistances get screwed up... can you please help with suggestions on my gear? I have about 150c in currency.

"
Dhemonlord wrote:
"
Dhemonlord wrote:
So we can use jewels with "increased melee damage" as you showed in gear section?

Anyone knows? Because I saw in the guide one of the jewels suggested melee damage. Please if anyone knows 100% make a post here.

Increased Melee damage will boost your Molten strike melee hit, but it will not boost your molten strike projectiles damage. You can verify this with path of building.
Hi, great build, loving it so far. Just bought a dying sun for the balls, but now I dont have an anti freeze flask. Anyone know which flask I should replace or any other way to get anti freeze?

"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
Hi,

I am having a hard time upgrading my gear, every time I change an item my resistances get screwed up... can you please help with suggestions on my gear? I have about 150c in currency.

I would start with getting a belly of the beast. That's +12% to all resists. And when you are searching for gear make sure you add the resists you need. I know this is off subject but you have pretty bad life rolls on gear and some with no life. Belly would help with life also
The level tree doesn't seem to work for me for some reason. Does anybody have some kind of alt website?
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

I would start with getting a belly of the beast. That's +12% to all resists. And when you are searching for gear make sure you add the resists you need. I know this is off subject but you have pretty bad life rolls on gear and some with no life. Belly would help with life also

The cheapest 6L 3R3B Belly is 7ex, so no way I can come close to affording it :(
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

The cheapest 6L 3R3B Belly is 7ex, so no way I can come close to affording it :(

Buy one not 6L and try to socket and link it yourself. Even a 5L is fine. I got very lucky on mine and it took less than 200 fusings.
"
Hi, great build, loving it so far. Just bought a dying sun for the balls, but now I dont have an anti freeze flask. Anyone know which flask I should replace or any other way to get anti freeze?

So I'm also using a similar flask setup and have ran into this problem as well. What I've thought about doing is bringing a freeze flask to replace the dying sun when running maps and clearing trash in uber atziri. Then when you go to kill bosses and you switch your gems, just switch your dying sun flask back in.
Is it worth it to try roll enchant additional projectile on helmet? Or is it better to buy?
"
Is it worth it to try roll enchant additional projectile on helmet? Or is it better to buy?

It'd definitely be easier and more convenient to buy if you have the currency for it. If you don't and don't usually make much money you can try farming uber lab for the enchant but that could take a very long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info