[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
Any advice to have better survivability? Ive Killed shaper multiple times deathless and easy. Like he was a joke. Took seconds to get his health down, so my damage is great. But Uber Elder hurts. I have about 6700 life and 5500 evasion rating. Any help? Profile is open also

I used purity of ice and an ice flask. But i wonder if the aquamarine flask would not be better. 20% chance to avoid cold damage altogether when hit is a pretty nice buff. Quite easy to craft it to have 3 uses too.

Anything that boosts cold defense is going to be king as both shaper and elder are doing pretty much only cold damage.

One change i would make is put enfeeble on cast when damage taken instead of blasphemy. Often you find yourself taking damage from afar out of blaphemy range. Cwdt fixes that weakness.

What level CWDT + Enfeeble setup do you recommend? Will also get purity of ice and the aqua flask.

A pretty high level cwdt and enfeeble so that enfeeble has the most effect. Mind you i haven't tried the aqua flask. It was only an idea i had. I'm gonna try it next time.
Do you renew the images?
Last edited by Môrfran on Jul 5, 2018, 5:46:38 AM
Thanks a lot for the great build, my first attempt at Shaper solo went pretty flawlessly as you can see on this quick Phase 1 video xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZ6aHvUpQ8

Had a ton of fun on incursion with this build, good write-up and a solid overall powerhouse!

Been having a great time with this build so far. The only issues I've encountered so far are my own dodging mechanics and a sunder build in Grandmasters that somehow managed to both outleech me and burn through my own life on hit...
What level CWDT + Enfeeble setup do you recommend? Will also get purity of ice and the aqua flask.[/quote]

A pretty high level cwdt and enfeeble so that enfeeble has the most effect. Mind you i haven't tried the aqua flask. It was only an idea i had. I'm gonna try it next time.[/quote]

Thank you so much for the help. Swapped to CWDT + Enfeeble and cold flask and worked like a charm. And thank you OP for the extremely fantastic build. Was able to take down Uber Elder after a few tries of learning the fight better. This build is not lacking damage whatsoever and was able to get great survivabilty for all needs.
"
Rouxsale wrote:
Thanks a lot for the great build, my first attempt at Shaper solo went pretty flawlessly as you can see on this quick Phase 1 video xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZ6aHvUpQ8

Had a ton of fun on incursion with this build, good write-up and a solid overall powerhouse!

Je vois que tu es français, tout d'abord bien joué ! Ensuite j'ai une petite question, comment se passe les incursions ? Tu as le temps de tout nettoyer dans les temps ?

Merci
Wouldn't Kintsugi be better for boss farming than Belly? Higher evasion chance and if you do get hit, -20% reduced damage taken. I am at 6000 life with a Belly and switching to Kintsugi would put me at around 5500 hp but because of the damage reduction it's more effective life.
If I had to use a green support gem in the 6L (until I was able to farm more currency for more chroms), would added cold damage, faster attacks, or point blank be the better option?
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Why have "Your hits can't be evaded" on weapon if you already have it from Resolute Technique?

NVM I see now Resolute Technique is just used till I get a weapon with the passive.
Last edited by niceeyeman on Jul 6, 2018, 5:19:58 PM
What should I craft on this claw? Dunno if it's best to add '+% elemental damage' or 'add # to # lightning damage'. Would appreciate any advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info