[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Any advice to have better survivability? Ive Killed shaper multiple times deathless and easy. Like he was a joke. Took seconds to get his health down, so my damage is great. But Uber Elder hurts. I have about 6700 life and 5500 evasion rating. Any help? Profile is open also
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
Any advice to have better survivability? Ive Killed shaper multiple times deathless and easy. Like he was a joke. Took seconds to get his health down, so my damage is great. But Uber Elder hurts. I have about 6700 life and 5500 evasion rating. Any help? Profile is open also

Jade/Quartz flasK.
I don't see also anti-shock life flask for Vessel of Vinktar(If you not using it on Uber Elder that's probably the main reason why you dying/hurt a lot).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jul 3, 2018, 7:15:10 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

Jade/Quartz flasK.
I don't see also anti-shock life flask for Vessel of Vinktar(If you not using it on Uber Elder that's probably the main reason why you dying/hurt a lot).

my Diamond flask has anti shock on it
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

My bad then,was quoting the post at 2am(was a bit tired :D),checked only life flasks i guess.
Dunno what advice you in terms of survivability.
Another 100-200HP will not play significant role,because 6700 already good enough.
On Uber Elder its all about dodging 90+% stuff manually same as on Uber Atziri since this build not LL RF Guardian with 17k+ ES with 85% max resists and 60k armour.
What's your pantheons on Uber also?
Solaris is best options for bosses bcs of crit passive,and 20% chance take 50% less damage in area.
But Lunaris also good with 10% proj avoid/chain proj avoid,5% dodge/spell dodge an addition to basic 30/40% dodges.
From Minors - Garukhan.
You can try to ask Gornodd,or DJPapaz or other ppl who did Uber Elder several times,mb they will share some of their tricks.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jul 4, 2018, 7:34:34 AM
Hi,

I am wondering why you didnt take "claws of the pride" nods. those 3 nods are huge dmg boost for me. But I wasnt sure about taking them since you didnt include them in the build. Is there any specific reason why you didnt take them since they are stronger than some other nods.

Killed shaper yesterday thnx to this build. Thnx a lot.
Last edited by Dhemonlord on Jul 4, 2018, 7:51:44 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

My bad then,was quoting the post at 2am(was a bit tired :D),checked only life flasks i guess.
Dunno what advice you in terms of survivability.
Another 100-200HP will not play significant role,because 6700 already good enough.
On Uber Elder its all about dodging 90+% stuff manually same as on Uber Atziri since this build not LL RF Guardian with 17k+ ES with 85% max resists and 60k armour.
What's your pantheons on Uber also?
Solaris is best options for bosses bcs of crit passive,and 20% chance take 50% less damage in area.
But Lunaris also good with 10% proj avoid/chain proj avoid,5% dodge/spell dodge an addition to basic 30/40% dodges.
From Minors - Garukhan.
You can try to ask Gornodd,or DJPapaz or other ppl who did Uber Elder several times,mb they will share some of their tricks.

My pantheons are Lunaris and Yugul. But will definetly give solaris and Grarukhan a try. I think my main issue is just understanding the mechanics of the fight. No issue doing damage because i drop their health quickly and then boom one shot. Will also look into maybe getting a quartz or Jade flask. Thank you
"
Goofio wrote:
Thanks for the guide. First time beating The Shaper myself. I was surprised by how fast he died. My builds from previous leagues always had DPS issues on Shaper, so I would end up buying the challenge completion. My setup for Shaper was:

"

I tried Uber Atziri earlier in the league, and I failed pretty badly. My gear is much better now, but I'm afraid to try again because it's so expensive. Looking back on it, I was using Heralds instead of Wrath, and that may have been my problem... Getting Herald damage reflected by the mirror Atziri. I was dying instantly for seemingly no reason, even though I was attacking the lightning (blue arm) clone.

I tried Uber Atziri again today, and managed to kill her with 2 deaths. Didn't die at all to the trio either. I used the same gear that I used for my Shaper kill (Loreweave+Wrath). First time successfully killing her. So thanks again!

I'm not sure what happened the first time I tried her. Maybe it was simply due to dying during the split phase, because that's the hardest phase to recover from a death, imo (even on regular Atziri).
Last edited by Goofio on Jul 4, 2018, 1:41:33 PM
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

I used purity of ice and an ice flask. But i wonder if the aquamarine flask would not be better. 20% chance to avoid cold damage altogether when hit is a pretty nice buff. Quite easy to craft it to have 3 uses too.

Anything that boosts cold defense is going to be king as both shaper and elder are doing pretty much only cold damage.

One change i would make is put enfeeble on cast when damage taken instead of blasphemy. Often you find yourself taking damage from afar out of blaphemy range. Cwdt fixes that weakness.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

I used purity of ice and an ice flask. But i wonder if the aquamarine flask would not be better. 20% chance to avoid cold damage altogether when hit is a pretty nice buff. Quite easy to craft it to have 3 uses too.

Anything that boosts cold defense is going to be king as both shaper and elder are doing pretty much only cold damage.

One change i would make is put enfeeble on cast when damage taken instead of blasphemy. Often you find yourself taking damage from afar out of blaphemy range. Cwdt fixes that weakness.

What level CWDT + Enfeeble setup do you recommend? Will also get purity of ice and the aqua flask.
@Frantic_Cajun Your Claw has Crit multi crafted instead of critical strike chance. You may want to revisit that because you really want crits as an Inquisitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info