[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
So, coming back to the build after 6 months. Has anybody actually done the math of Ele. Claws vs phys. Claws with the +1.8% base crit while affected by Hatred Watchers eye? Seeing how crit. chance is pretty much the biggest damage boost for an Inquisitor, I could see how that might actually be the better way to go now. Before Watchers Eyes ele. claws were of course much better.

Even if better, it might end up being much more expensive considering the price of Watchers eye. So far I haven't had a problem clearing any content in the game. I'm still using a modified version of the original VP tree

Of course it is expensive and the ele version can do everything in the game easily. When it comes to a totally OP build like this one the question is not "if" it can do everything. The question is if a change would make it faster :D

I will also go for the ele. claw version first. Maybe see if the "100% increased crit chance while affected by wrath" Watchers Eye is worth it or if a well rolled Abyss Jewel will be better.
What's the consensus on the 6l setup, 4R2B or 3B3R or is there not much of a difference?

Also the self gearcheck section seems to have dissapeared?
Last edited by Rocky0rocky on Mar 13, 2018, 1:26:59 PM
"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
What's the consensus on the 6l setup, 4R2B or 3B3R or is there not much of a difference?

Also the self gearcheck section seems to have dissapeared?

It is still there, in the "How to Gear your character:" section.

On the question of colors, I prefer the 4r2b. It easily melts everything without changing gems as I run conc effect even for mapping, I noticed inc. AoE gives no real faster clearspeed because even with conc. effect the area from ancestral call is enough to reach every mob in most packs.

I guess if all you do is is Shaper, Uber Atziri or Uber Elder, 3r3b would be better for the bit more single target DPS.
First of all, thanks for this Build! Just awesome :)

If you got some spare currency i can recommend the new Aspect of the Cat "Set". You almost always got full Frenzy and Power Charges (huge Damage Boost) and some other nice to have bonuses.

At the Moment i use the Chest and the Head. Not perfect linked but already very good. (Out of currency :D)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Cat

Is only a suggestion, but I like the alternative to the Belly version very well. Maybe ill change the passive Tree a bit but I have not thought much about that yet.
anyone have any suggestions on what gear to upgrade? im thinking of getting rid of the taming as soon as i 6 link the belly and switch to 3r3b
"
Feolex wrote:

If you got some spare currency i can recommend the new Aspect of the Cat "Set". You almost always got full Frenzy and Power Charges (huge Damage Boost) and some other nice to have bonuses.

At the Moment i use the Chest and the Head. Not perfect linked but already very good. (Out of currency :D)

Is only a suggestion, but I like the alternative to the Belly version very well. Maybe ill change the passive Tree a bit but I have not thought much about that yet.

Yea, I plan to try that set too on this build, looks like it could be insanely good for it. But I will wait a while longer until the unlinked body armour is not 3ex more expensive than a 6-linked Belly :D

Also, full Power and Frenzy Charges is only a bonus vs. big bosses. While mapping we already have 100% uptime of Frenzy and Power Charges. I think the +1% base crit from the helmet is a MUCH bigger deal. PoB says that alone is a 25% more multiplier for the damage of the build.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2018, 4:11:37 PM
Guys what about 1 socket Tombfist? Does it really good? With some nice Jewel. Now I have Innervate Support and it gives some damage. In 3 link but with Tombfist it will be nice?
Why not Hrimsorrow Goathide Gloves in this build?. More damage than Maligaros...
Last edited by IIIBORTXIII on Mar 13, 2018, 4:20:42 PM
"
IIIBORTXIII wrote:
Why not Hrimsorrow Goathide Gloves in this build?. More damage than Maligaros...

You are using a pure phys leveling claw. Of course 100% conversion with no crit chance is more damage for you. Later if you use a real claw and most of your damage is flat ele. damage from supports and abyss jewels, Maligaros will be much better than Hrimsorrow. Also, imho both are bad solutions. Get rare gripped gloves with some resists, good life, maybe attack speed.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2018, 4:38:30 PM
"
Feolex wrote:

The chest actually the new best in slot armor for the build I guess. Can you check if it works to put a "less duration" gem into the helmet? This should shorten the duration of the aspect cycle and by that ensure full frenzy uptime. Also getting the frenzy nodes with the frenzy duration nodes might help?

Other than that I dont really like the helmet in itself very much. I has incosistency written all over it. I think you can craft Aspect of the Cat onto an Amulet with open Suffix?

"
TheAnderson wrote:
Guys what about 1 socket Tombfist? Does it really good? With some nice Jewel. Now I have Innervate Support and it gives some damage. In 3 link but with Tombfist it will be nice?

Yes. Tombfist with a good high life roll jewel is Best in Slot.

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
IIIBORTXIII wrote:

You are using a pure phys leveling claw. Of course 100% conversion is more damage. Later if you use a real claw and most of your damage is flat ele. damage from supports and abyss jewels, Maligaros will be much better than Hrimsorrow. Also, imho both are bad solutions. Get rare gripped gloves with some resists, good life, maybe attack speed.

Just use Tombfist for gloves and get conversion elsewhere (Watchers Eye). Other than that phys claws dont really have a massive advantage over elemental claws. They just benefit a little better from the phys scaling on the passive tree. A 300 dps phys claw is roughly comparable to a 350dps Ele Claw.
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 13, 2018, 4:39:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info