[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Psaaihj wrote:
Is there a differenxe between shield charge and whirling blades?

Personal preference mostly. So for 90% of the playerbase, shield charge. But if WB feels better for you, use that.
ok wow this build is soooo much fun so thx for posting it^^

changed a few minor things (golem selfcast, no enlightenment and put in ball lightning+blind in the cwdt for perm blind on everything)

i wanted to ask what should i get next: Belly or Molten Strike Projectile enchant or something else entirely? Profile is on public charname: gimmethemmeatballz since i dont know how to post my gear xD) would appreciate your help =)
Trying out Farrul's right now, loving it so far (Don't mind crap gem levels, still low 70s here) :P

A trick to getting permanent power/frenzy charges is to link Swift Affliction(any level/quality will do) and Less Duration 20/6 to helmet. That gives 0.04 sec downtime on charges.

I know we lose a lot of life by giving up Belly, but that can be somewhat offset by dropping Orb of Storms+PCoC setup (since with Farrul's we have max charges at all times and can trigger Instruments of Virtue with Blood Rage) and putting Vaal Grace in its place. (Don't have any free sockets left after setting up perma charges in helm and using 2 abyss socket Tombfist).

Gonna farm uber lab for enchant on Farrul's Bite - will probably take me forever :D
Last edited by ZilWins on Mar 14, 2018, 11:46:31 AM
Hi guys. I have 2 claws. They are really close to each other, but 1 have 60 more elem dps, other have 1.5 % more crit on claw. Price 2 ex. What better ? ( 256 and 313 ele dps, 8.7 and 7.24 crit chance)
Hi guys i got a question, the projectile damage in the passive skill tree doesn't change my dps in game neither in POB. Is it normal?
"
Geliel wrote:
Hi guys i got a question, the projectile damage in the passive skill tree doesn't change my dps in game neither in POB. Is it normal?

You have to change molten strike from "melee hit" to "magma balls" in PoB. It wont show up in game only in PoB.
"
Trying out Farrul's right now, loving it so far (Don't mind crap gem levels, still low 70s here) :P

A trick to getting permanent power/frenzy charges is to link Swift Affliction(any level/quality will do) and Less Duration 20/6 to helmet. That gives 0.04 sec downtime on charges.

I know we lose a lot of life by giving up Belly, but that can be somewhat offset by dropping Orb of Storms+PCoC setup (since with Farrul's we have max charges at all times and can trigger Instruments of Virtue with Blood Rage) and putting Vaal Grace in its place. (Don't have any free sockets left after setting up perma charges in helm and using 2 abyss socket Tombfist).

Gonna farm uber lab for enchant on Farrul's Bite - will probably take me forever :D

Honestly when it comes to the PcoC setup even in the regular build I think it's worth dropping for Vaal Grace. I'm in pretty mediocre gear and I'm at the point that I'm dropping dps gear for IIQ gear because everything just melts and Vaal Grace pretty much means you can sit there and face tank even better. I think with max inc duration Vaal Grace lasts for around 10.5 seconds. Outside of split phase bosses show me one boss that will take 10.5 seconds for this build to kill.
Last edited by darklcd on Mar 14, 2018, 4:18:53 PM
"
alexandar1 wrote:
Hi guys. I have 2 claws. They are really close to each other, but 1 have 60 more elem dps, other have 1.5 % more crit on claw. Price 2 ex. What better ? ( 256 and 313 ele dps, 8.7 and 7.24 crit chance)

Easily the 8.7% crit one. YOu will have at least 20% more damage with that one. Not tooltip, but still real^^
Im at level 88 got my lyco but i dunno what i should get next 6 link or better ring or something else anyone can suggest me plz? https://pastebin.com/3RgryRsK
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
alexandar1 wrote:

Easily the 8.7% crit one. YOu will have at least 20% more damage with that one. Not tooltip, but still real^^

Really thx for advise )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info