[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi guys,

got two questions:

Is there a reason for going shield charge over whirling blades or it's just a matter of preference ?

My auras so far was: wrath and enfeeble.

I test on some maps the combo: HOI + onslaught + innervate and HOT + enfeeble.

I don't feel a lot of change in clear speed between both, onslaught barely proc, innervate a bit more but not enough to be constantly up.

I've just test that in one or two maps, so I perhaps missed something.

Thanks for answers !
what body armour does this build have
I have problem with intelligence. Charecter in loaded screen (author's char) has around 200 int, and there is only one item that has +36 int, shown in "my gear section", and it is a ring. So without any item char has to have around 160 int. But my 92 lvl char has 113 int with the same passive tree.
Who can answer, why i am lack of intelligence
"
sheldonmar wrote:
I have problem with intelligence. Charecter in loaded screen (author's char) has around 200 int, and there is only one item that has +36 int, shown in "my gear section", and it is a ring. So without any item char has to have around 160 int. But my 92 lvl char has 113 int with the same passive tree.
Who can answer, why i am lack of intelligence

there are only two solutions. Either you skill it in your tree or you buy items with int :-D

Its not that hard... i usually have one ring with int and a jewel with a bit int. Depends on the gear you want to buy. I always try to figure out the most easily solution.

In most cases you just have to buy a ring with a free spot for int-crafting and all your sorrows are gone.
"
BigFatFob wrote:
Has anyone tried Uber elder with this build yet? Have already beat Uber atziri but have yet to try shaper and Uber elder

Was it deathless when you did Uber Atziri ? Even with 6K Hp and good DPS, I was wrecked in Uber Atziri (by the regular ranged mobs, the trio and Atziri).
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
"
BigFatFob wrote:
Has anyone tried Uber elder with this build yet? Have already beat Uber atziri but have yet to try shaper and Uber elder

Was it deathless when you did Uber Atziri ? Even with 6K Hp and good DPS, I was wrecked in Uber Atziri (by the regular ranged mobs, the trio and Atziri).

I only died to the trio once or twice but with better mechanics should be able to do it deathless
I’m sitting at 6.2k hp and 100k tooltip, able to burst atziri to 0 hp in a couple seconds
Last edited by BigFatFob on Mar 12, 2018, 3:27:24 PM
What are your thoughts on Tombfist with Cast temporal chains on hit? Seems like you could run that instead of enfeeble and have both Herald of Thunder and Wrath at the same time (or maybe Wrath/Arctic Armour to make up for the lower level curse"?

I'm currently running HoT/Wrath and I'm liking it quite a bit, but I'm only at 18-10 maps, so I'm not sure how it scales towards the 13+/guardians/real bosses.
difference beetween:

Level 93Tree Dedicated Wasp-Nest Tree and normal Level 93tree

u have to take CLAWS OF THE PRIDE and leave PRIMEVAL FORCE, right?

But why?? Cause PoB tell me more DPS with WAsp-nest with PRIMEVAL FORCE... Did i miss something?

IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on Mar 12, 2018, 5:36:38 PM
"
how are you getting your tooltip to go up so high? mine is only at 17k

my gear is pretty expensive, maybe like ~25ex
i would help you, but i cant see your character
Last edited by BigFatFob on Mar 12, 2018, 5:57:38 PM
"
"
BigFatFob wrote:
"
how are you getting your tooltip to go up so high? mine is only at 17k

my gear is pretty expensive, maybe like ~25ex
i would help you, but i cant see your character

https://pastebin.com/h05Ch3CZ
thats my POB code
Thank you btw for the help

your jewels are terrible, my jewels add 20k+ to my tooltip and i run with 7 abyss jewels
i would recommend self crafting searching jewels to roll life/flat ele/crit multi should not cost more than 10c to make one worth 30c+

your claw has no atk speed so i would upgrade to one with 2 high ele rolls+crit+atk speed

jewelry could be replaced for more damage with flat ele/wed/crit multi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info