[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
BigFatFob wrote:
"
how are you getting your tooltip to go up so high? mine is only at 17k

my gear is pretty expensive, maybe like ~25ex
i would help you, but i cant see your character

I spent like 25ex too and im doing everything in the game, just need to get to uber elder now

my pob if you want to check

https://pastebin.com/xpbkrXtf
welcome to path of trading!
Greetings I would like to know some tips what could I tweaks or what to focus on ;) would appreciate and tip an chaos :D
"
kavvson wrote:
Greetings I would like to know some tips what could I tweaks or what to focus on ;) would appreciate and tip an chaos :D

Upgrading claw with APS and maybe changing diamond ring?
Would like some input and guidance on my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fkncluutch/characters . This is my first league and I have put 80some hours into the game. I like it a lot, but I'm a little lost on what i should do next for my character. I'm so use to diablo which is really straight forward. Thanks ahead of time!
"
smon2k wrote:
"
sheldonmar wrote:
I have problem with intelligence. Charecter in loaded screen (author's char) has around 200 int, and there is only one item that has +36 int, shown in "my gear section", and it is a ring. So without any item char has to have around 160 int. But my 92 lvl char has 113 int with the same passive tree.
Who can answer, why i am lack of intelligence

there are only two solutions. Either you skill it in your tree or you buy items with int :-D

Its not that hard... i usually have one ring with int and a jewel with a bit int. Depends on the gear you want to buy. I always try to figure out the most easily solution.

In most cases you just have to buy a ring with a free spot for int-crafting and all your sorrows are gone.

I know how to fix it) I just dont understand why it is happening
Do you have recommended tree or items for CI build?
I really wanna make a strong and tanky endgame character :D
Thoughts on using Loreweave chest? Seems like ele dmg would be much less scary, I'm thinking as a HC player here.
IGN: BallDSelfMadeBadBuild
What are your thoughts on Tombfist with Cast temporal chains on hit? Seems like you could run that instead of enfeeble and have both Herald of Thunder and Wrath at the same time (or maybe Wrath/Arctic Armour to make up for the lower level curse"?

I'm currently running HoT/Wrath and I'm liking it quite a bit, but I'm only at t8-10 maps, so I'm not sure how it scales towards the 13+/guardians/real bosses.

(reposting this cause you missed it earlier)
Last edited by AidsMcMuffin on Mar 13, 2018, 9:27:37 AM
So, coming back to the build after 6 months. Has anybody actually done the math of Ele. Claws vs phys. Claws with the +1.8% base crit while affected by Hatred Watchers eye? Seeing how crit. chance is pretty much the biggest damage boost for an Inquisitor, I could see how that might actually be the better way to go now. Before Watchers Eyes ele. claws were of course much better.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2018, 9:58:04 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
So, coming back to the build after 6 months. Has anybody actually done the math of Ele. Claws vs phys. Claws with the +1.8% base crit while affected by Hatred Watchers eye? Seeing how crit. chance is pretty much the biggest damage boost for an Inquisitor, I could see how that might actually be the better way to go now. Before Watchers Eyes ele. claws were of course much better.

Even if better, it might end up being much more expensive considering the price of Watchers eye. So far I haven't had a problem clearing any content in the game. I'm still using a modified version of the original VP tree
Last edited by alecs87 on Mar 13, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info