[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:

Other than that I dont really like the helmet in itself very much. I has incosistency written all over it. I think you can craft Aspect of the Cat onto an Amulet with open Suffix?

What do you mean inconsistent? The +1% base crit is 100% of the time, it is not affected by the cycle, you just have to have the Aspect skill active. Same as the damage against blinded enemies as we ideally already have blind chance from an Abyss Jewel. Only thing affected by the cycle is the blind chance on crit.

So, there is nothing inconsistent about anything the helmet gives. Only problem will be that +3 MS enchantment on it will cost 50ex or something...
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2018, 5:04:27 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:

The chest actually the new best in slot armor for the build I guess. Can you check if it works to put a "less duration" gem into the helmet? This should shorten the duration of the aspect cycle and by that ensure full frenzy uptime. Also getting the frenzy nodes with the frenzy duration nodes might help?

Other than that I dont really like the helmet in itself very much. I has incosistency written all over it. I think you can craft Aspect of the Cat onto an Amulet with open Suffix?

I do not think that works. But will test it as soon as I'm back from work

okay that works ... the less duration gem is not necessary. But it works perfectly with the notes. 18% increased Charge Duration = 100% uptime. Awesome!
Last edited by Feolex on Mar 13, 2018, 5:59:52 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:

What do you mean inconsistent? The +1% base crit is 100% of the time, it is not affected by the cycle, you just have to have the Aspect skill active. Same as the damage against blinded enemies as we ideally already have blind chance from an Abyss Jewel. Only thing affected by the cycle is the blind chance on crit.

So, there is nothing inconsistent about anything the helmet gives. Only problem will be that +3 MS enchantment on it will cost 50ex or something...

The inconsistency is from the Aspect of the Cat, which is really 2 auras that get rotated. You're jumping between crit chance/reduced visibility and attack/cast speed.

And if you need that MS enchant that badly, I'd recommend using Starkonja's or something and buying an amulet/belt/ring with Aspect of the Cat crafted on it.
Last edited by AidsMcMuffin on Mar 13, 2018, 6:02:21 PM
Hi, Im kind of a noob in Path of Exile , yet i managed to get around 2exalts to upgrade my gear, what would you suggest me to change ? Im having only 20k dps tooltip , its feeling more than that but I don't really know what to do at this point.I do have Path of Building but I dont really understand how to use it properly to find upgrades. Thanks for any kind of help :)
"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

The inconsistency is from the Aspect of the Cat, which is really 2 auras that get rotated. You're jumping between crit chance/reduced visibility and attack/cast speed.

And if you need that MS enchant that badly, I'd recommend using Starkonja's or something and buying an amulet/belt/ring with Aspect of the Cat crafted on it.

Might wanna read all the comments again. OP did not mean the Aspect itself when he said it is inconsistent. OP said that the helmet specifically is inconsistent and mentioned that you can get the aspect also from an amulet. I replied that there is absolutely nothing inconsistent about the helmet. Which is true. Everything inconsistent you get from the helmet, (only the Aspect itself) you also would get from the amulet. Except you won't get the huge +1% base crit.

I think he just misread and thought the +1% base crit would only apply for one part of the cycle.

"
fazie1234 wrote:
Hi, Im kind of a noob in Path of Exile , yet i managed to get around 2exalts to upgrade my gear, what would you suggest me to change ? Im having only 20k dps tooltip , its feeling more than that but I don't really know what to do at this point.I do have Path of Building but I dont really understand how to use it properly to find upgrades. Thanks for any kind of help :)

Save up a little bit more and get Lycosidae. After that you can buy a 150edps, 8% crit and 1.8 aps claw for like 5c. That will be a huge boost.

After that, or maybe even before that, get a rare 6-link. Could get a corrupted one with the correct colors with some life and resist for under 25c.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2018, 6:35:24 PM
Running this build in 3.2 as a league starter. So far I love it, great survivability, dmg and clear speed with very little investment. I have about 6ex worth of currency saved up and am comfortably doing tier 10 maps. I have a little trouble going higher than that, can clear 11 or 12s on my own but not without deaths. I also sometimes get 1 shotted by Argus and Izaro (on dangerous lab days).

Wondering if anyone could take a look at what I've got now and give me some advice on where I should spend my 6ex:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GorbadMorbad/characters

I'm thinking that getting lycoside and a new claw with attack speed, crit multiplier and some kind of elemental damage is best? Or would investing in a better 6 link be the right choice?

Also, why does the guide say that upgrading to Lycoside shield will increase ring and amulet drops?

"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Aspect of the Cat is the main skill, so you always get the crit from the helm. Cat's stealth and agility are the two that flip flop between reduced visibility and attack/cast speed.
"
GorbadMorbad wrote:
Running this build in 3.2 as a league starter. So far I love it, great survivability, dmg and clear speed with very little investment. I have about 6ex worth of currency saved up and am comfortably doing tier 10 maps. I have a little trouble going higher than that, can clear 11 or 12s on my own but not without deaths. I also sometimes get 1 shotted by Argus and Izaro (on dangerous lab days).

Wondering if anyone could take a look at what I've got now and give me some advice on where I should spend my 6ex:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GorbadMorbad/characters

I'm thinking that getting lycoside and a new claw with attack speed, crit multiplier and some kind of elemental damage is best? Or would investing in a better 6 link be the right choice?

Also, why does the guide say that upgrading to Lycoside shield will increase ring and amulet drops?

I would get Lyco - claw - tombfist - boots - belt.
Boots: 25% speed, 2 res 30+, life 65+, + intel. Cheap, less than 10c without int mod.
Belt: 3 res = 100%, 100+ hp,15c +

"
darklcd wrote:
"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Aspect of the Cat is the main skill, so you always get the crit from the helm. Cat's stealth and agility are the two that flip flop between reduced visibility and attack/cast speed.

My bad. I misread the Aspect for the steath buff the first time I looked at it in PoeDB. For dmg alone the helmet is pretty sick. Hoever the +3 molten enchant is quite pricey on this I would imagine, and its by far the fattest dmg boost. Also sacrificing 100 life and belly is a substantial hit to your defense. If you have already 7k life than its ok i guess. Its for the very high end range of players.
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 14, 2018, 1:13:22 AM
Is there a differenxe between shield charge and whirling blades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info