[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

@ledji What addon you use to see armor description like that?
"
ledji wrote:
what u think about new uniq chest? :)

Also interesting. Belly is our survival core. Is 80% res + DPS bust = HP from Belly? Need to try.
If anyone has been able to kill Uber Elder with this build in Bestiary could you please post your pob link.
"
RyuukiAruno wrote:
@ledji What addon you use to see armor description like that?

Under Options > UI, there's an option called "Advanced Mod Descriptions". If you turn it on, you can see the ranges and tiers of mods when holding alt over an item.
Hello guys,

any feedback what to upgrade next? am thinking about rings or flask...

"
HISCH wrote:
Hello guys,

any feedback what to upgrade next? am thinking about rings or flask...

Your best dps increase would be a 20-25 Ias weapon + craft Ias on your gloves
"
Patte505 wrote:
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Need some advice on this build. Just got my first 6 link so added Concentrated Effect Support but my DPS did not go up at all. Below is what I have linked

5L
[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[20/20] Elemental Focus Support
6L
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

Also not sure how I am going to x4 my DPS as im currently at 50K tooltip in my hideout and the guide shows 200K. Next purchase will be a lycosidae which will add ~30%. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

hard to say but if im right he has standard gear... just the jewels he has arent even as close a good ones on poe trade for bestiary... keep that in mind... his gear is just amazing and u will not achieve this in a league i think... his claw is also imba as the rest of his gear...

but u can kill things anyways within seconds...

You can absolutely clear anything in the game with this build and with a bit more time invested you can get just as good gear.

Done everything in the game without Uber elder. Need to get a new belt, ammy and weapon + new rings to cap allres with hh for mapping.
One thing though, this is not a starter build, it was pretty much hell to get started.
Last edited by nezull on Mar 12, 2018, 3:55:53 AM
Here I am, all excited to start my second character with some currency I made off the first -- I go out and buy a Tabula, Last Resort, etc. and then I read your "leveling uniques" section where you mention Brightbeak, which I already had collecting dust in the stash. It never even occurred to me that I could level a claw build without having to use a claw! I guess that's why you write the guides and I just follow them.

Anyway thanks for the guide, it's going great so far -- just made it mostly through normal Labs at lvl 25 but caught a nasty combo on the last fight:
Wasn't taking it too seriously of course, just wanted to test it out.

By the way I took the liberty of updating your Pastebin build with the Leveling skill trees:
https://pastebin.com/3W64m3WK

That's the only change I made, just wanted to have it all in one place without having to flip through too many windows. I'd probably add a Budget Gear itemset and some alternate gem links but for now I'm heading back in to keep playing.
Has anyone tried Uber elder with this build yet? Have already beat Uber atziri but have yet to try shaper and Uber elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info