[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

so how exactly do you get molten strike dps that high? im wondering cause i have a lot of the recommended gear and im still at like 15-18k, is it the % increased elemental damage with skills? or maybe its cause im still using ornament since im saving up for lycosidae

im pushing maps fine with that dps by the way, havent made it to red maps yet but yellow maps are pretty easy so far.
Auras for leveling?
"
kyoclock wrote:
so how exactly do you get molten strike dps that high? im wondering cause i have a lot of the recommended gear and im still at like 15-18k, is it the % increased elemental damage with skills? or maybe its cause im still using ornament since im saving up for lycosidae

im pushing maps fine with that dps by the way, havent made it to red maps yet but yellow maps are pretty easy so far.

Page1 - How to gearcheck YOURSELF!
"
PepiNo wrote:
Auras for leveling?

Page 1 - Leveling your Character

Its important to get Enfeeble+Blasphemy
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:

Yep that's what i did. Level 1 orb of storms linked with power charge on critical strike support gem in my weapon. Nothing happend, no power charge generation. Im so confused right now lol. Does power charge looks like frenzy charges?

maybe your OoS aint hitting stuff ? :)

It is hitting. Oos kills mobs, tried to just run around and see if i can get charges. The setup doesnt work
Last edited by irampage7 on Mar 8, 2018, 7:42:11 PM
lyco doesn't seem mediocre (i am a poorboi tho)
"
AikerZ wrote:
WOW this build is NUTS

I did all 4 guardians in bestiary softcore today without uber lab and head enchant !
here my current mediocre gear

im going for shaper now
btw abyss jewels are op

lycosidae doesn't sound mediocre to me
(i am a poor boi tho)
"
bugz0r wrote:
"
AikerZ wrote:
WOW this build is NUTS

I did all 4 guardians in bestiary softcore today without uber lab and head enchant !

im going for shaper now
btw abyss jewels are op

(i am a poor boi tho)

wow dude thats nice. Does the build feel smooth? Do you die often?
"
irampage7 wrote:
"
bugz0r wrote:
"
AikerZ wrote:
WOW this build is NUTS

im going for shaper now
btw abyss jewels are op

(i am a poor boi tho)

wow dude thats nice. Does the build feel smooth? Do you die often?

I'm not the guy you quoted, but I've been playing the same build and it's butter

I only ever die due to carelessness or lag caused by the immense amount of magma orbs on my screen
"
bugz0r wrote:
"
AikerZ wrote:
WOW this build is NUTS

im going for shaper now
btw abyss jewels are op

(i am a poor boi tho)

Im seriously confused with this. I thought it was evasion build but where is evasion on this eq? Also where is tons of dps here? Im looking on this gear and mine and i just got a headache.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info