[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
irampage7 wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:

Yep that's what i did. Level 1 orb of storms linked with power charge on critical strike support gem in my weapon. Nothing happend, no power charge generation. Im so confused right now lol. Does power charge looks like frenzy charges?

maybe your OoS aint hitting stuff ? :)

It is hitting. Oos kills mobs, tried to just run around and see if i can get charges. The setup doesnt work

The setup (Oos/power charge on crit) generates power charges on crit, so make sure you don't have Resolute Technique on your tree. This can be used only after getting Ornament of the East or Lycosidae and drop resolute technique, because with it you never crit.
"
LoCtoR101 wrote:

Im seriously confused with this. I thought it was evasion build but where is evasion on this eq? Also where is tons of dps here? Im looking on this gear and mine and i just got a headache.

mb then u find some time for carefully read the first post of this thread u will find an answer
Guys i got to thank you a ton for the help in this thread. For me a ton of dps Boost was to swap Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage for Singletarget - maybe im too retarded to position properly with AC but so i just swap the gems for Trash and Bosskilling and no problem so far.

For my next step i'm thinking about getting a Starkonjas and maybe change my gloves to Maligaros - this would boost my dps+evasion like crazy (about 4k dps, 5% critchance and 25% critmultiplier; evasion from 38% to 53 %)

The problem here is that right now i'm sitting just at 4,4k life and barely at 75% ressis) with the dps setup i would sit at 4,3k and loosing about 30% fire resistance.. - so should I do the insane Dps upgrade and start to get some %life and %fire resistance with jewels?

Ok I did some PoB now.. with the Dpssetup + 2 barely good jewels i would sit at about 4,8k life and get all ressis to at least 75%.. with 15% more Evasion.. think I answered my question myself - but any Inputs are welcome if i missed something.. 6% from 4,3k Life are a fucking 230 Lifeboost...
"
OMGitsMHG wrote:
Guys i got to thank you a ton for the help in this thread. For me a ton of dps Boost was to swap Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage for Singletarget - maybe im too retarded to position properly with AC but so i just swap the gems for Trash and Bosskilling and no problem so far.

For my next step i'm thinking about getting a Starkonjas and maybe change my gloves to Maligaros - this would boost my dps+evasion like crazy (about 4k dps, 5% critchance and 25% critmultiplier; evasion from 38% to 53 %)

The problem here is that right now i'm sitting just at 4,4k life and barely at 75% ressis) with the dps setup i would sit at 4,3k and loosing about 30% fire resistance.. - so should I do the insane Dps upgrade and start to get some %life and %fire resistance with jewels?

Ok I did some PoB now.. with the Dpssetup + 2 barely good jewels i would sit at about 4,8k life and get all ressis to at least 75%.. with 15% more Evasion.. think I answered my question myself - but any Inputs are welcome if i missed something.. 6% from 4,3k Life are a fucking 230 Lifeboost...

Buy another shield, 90+ hp and 3 res = 100% is cheap, only few chaos.
Last edited by kokiko225 on Mar 9, 2018, 7:52:13 AM
Hello. I created this assembly, and I like it. But on my PC is very low performance, in action scenes the frame rate drops to 20 and lower ...
I decided to replace Molten Strike with Blade Flury. If I do this, will the build be as strong?
"
acro1oid wrote:
Hello. I created this assembly, and I like it. But on my PC is very low performance, in action scenes the frame rate drops to 20 and lower ...
I decided to replace Molten Strike with Blade Flury. If I do this, will the build be as strong?

There even is the Legacy Blade Flurry build available in a seperate section. I would however recommend fixing these hard/software issues instead of swapping. Molten is pretty much on top of the food-chain when it comes to overall performance (bosses and clear combined).
"
bibanul wrote:

The setup (Oos/power charge on crit) generates power charges on crit, so make sure you don't have Resolute Technique on your tree. This can be used only after getting Ornament of the East or Lycosidae and drop resolute technique, because with it you never crit.

I figured it out on already haha, thats so embarassing. I'm a total noob. Thanks for the reply anyways. Cheers!

I'm sitting at around 5.5K HP. DPS is generally fine (tooltip for MS is 90K with concentrated effect), but I still feel very squishy in high level maps. I tried Uber atziri, but the ranged foes can one-shot me from a distance before I can even start to leech.

Besides jewels, what should I upgrade (playing in STD if that's relevant)?
Last edited by Pacificator77 on Mar 9, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
i could upgrade my gear with +3 helm enchant and a stygian vise belt
most of my dps is abyss jewels !
im sitting at 9 abyss jewels right now

already done with the league lol, gg build !!!
heyguys,

how block chance is important on Lycosidae 3% to 5% ..... any difference for this build or anything is fine?

++ pls someone could answer ??
IGN:Sirdec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info