[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I would guess you are missing the Soul Raker Node in the passive tree? Otherwise you need mana leech on your gear until you get this node...
"
vonBülo wrote:
"
OMGitsMHG wrote:

Thanks for your advice - tried to upgrade as good as possible and currently im not dieing that much anymore but i think i'm still missing something.. my dps is just fucking bad. Enemies with Elemental and Bosses take way to long. I have to skip red Beasts with Elemental Ress and Liferegen.. they wont die :D

I still think i'm doing something wrong.. Running both Heralds, Blood Rage and when I engage a Boss i'm placing my Protector, casting Orb of Storms use my Diamond Flask and start spamming Molten Strike as good as i'm able too but no damage :( - Did Mercilab at 60 and all Izarophases took like forever - hope it gets better with the Critnodes next or should I get some jewelslots first and put gems in there?

Was feeling the same not so long ago,
first time i use this kind of build but I feel that you need to get as much as possible of those 3 stats : atk speed / crit chance / elem dmg with atks,
except on your amulet I can't see any of those, you can get some of those stats on jewels too, they do help a lot
When I realized that and started to invest a few chaos my damages started to skyrocket
Also, I think a 5 Link for Molten Strike could help too
Hope this will help ;)

Thank you for the Input! I just tried to get as much +life and Ress as possible - kinda hard to get a good amount of life and cap the resistances AND Dmgstats :D

Going to spend some of my Chaos to get a good 5L Chest and other cheap Pieces to get my Gemsetup rollin. (lacking Mobilitygemsetup)

Waiting for that Skyrocketing really hard! ;)
Hi.
I need help with this build guys.
I'm plying standard league without trading or help (ssf by choice not game mode)so every piece of my equip is the best i could find. I'm doing maps to T15 without big problems but y-day i tried Phoenix for first time and i failed. Badly. It felt like i had zero offense and deference.ZERO. That was ridiculous and he doesn't kill me with explosion ( easy to avoid) but other attacks. The same with normal Atziri. She should be like walk in the park but i usually die 2-3 times instantly because of flame blast (not explosion, just standing in the circle, in such short time i cant even react).
I'm aware that my gear is far from being good but build is advertised as 3link shaper, budget everything and so on so obviously I'm doing something wrong. But i don't know what.
So, if anyone could check my char (Test_Zero_Five) and tell me what i should change (most important things i should focus on) to significantly improve my char, it will be great.
Cheers and sorry for my English.
Hello

verry nice guide and realy fun with this build but i have a Problem.

How do I get through the traps in Ulab? We have virtually no life regeneration. What can I do to create the Ulab? Belly of the Beast or other bottles? At the moment I have 4600 lives, that is certainly still expandable but certainly does not change that I die of the traps.

Sry for my bad English.

Dieing in lab is just playing bad. I did it with less than 4k hp.

Take it slow and use 5 life flasks if need be (to survive unnecessary walking over traps), and change them out for izaro only.
Hi OP,

Im currently enjoying the build. Im just getting my setup done slowly but surely (level 46 atm). Just a quick question, how did you have 3 additional molten strike projectiles in your helmet? Is it an enchantment? if so, how to obtain it. Thanks.
"
irampage7 wrote:
Hi OP,

Im currently enjoying the build. Im just getting my setup done slowly but surely (level 46 atm). Just a quick question, how did you have 3 additional molten strike projectiles in your helmet? Is it an enchantment? if so, how to obtain it. Thanks.

Hi, yes it's an enchant from eternal lab
Thanks for the reply. One more thing, for the orb of storms setup. How does one proc power charge? Just cast one orb? how to proc it? I haven't seen any power charge generating on me so I'm confused on how this setup work.
Hey folks. I just quickly read some of the many questions here and cant really answer many atm. Im really busy in work at moment. So my time playing and answering questions is rather limited atm.

So many folks stuggle with Uber-Lab and for most cases that I have seen its a mix of having really low life on their characters. Ofc this is an Evasion build and you will take alot of damage from traps. But as mentioned many times before, the most important stats to stack is always life. So for braindead UberLab farming you should have around 6k life.

Also you can use a level 20 Stone golem for additional life reg and just use 5 Life Flasks if you really struggle too much. Izaro can with semi-decent gear almost be killed in under 0.1s.

This build ofc is no dedicated uber lab farmer, but I personally farmed uberlab ALOT(!!!) in the past and never had any issues whatsoever. If you run Uberlab with 4k life and 2 Flasks you need to have some sick dodging skills to make it through.
"
irampage7 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. One more thing, for the orb of storms setup. How does one proc power charge? Just cast one orb? how to proc it? I haven't seen any power charge generating on me so I'm confused on how this setup work.

Just link a lvl 1 orb of storm with a power charge on critical strike gem.
Orb of storm has a good base crit so generation will be quite fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info