[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
sirdec wrote:
heyguys,

how block chance is important on Lycosidae 3% to 5% ..... any difference for this build or anything is fine?

++ pls someone could answer ??

did u read the full guide ?

How to Gear your character !
How Offense and Defense works !

just the item itself is op asf, rolls doesnt matter.....

Last edited by AikerZ on Mar 9, 2018, 2:05:09 PM
would the taming be a good ring for this build?
Yo guys ! Having a blast with this build and i gotta say it's m'y first league ever on poe and this guide reaaaaaally help me to begin understanding this game..

Looking at all the comments i saw several of you talking about abyss gems in the build, would it be worth to go full abyssal sockets set up ? Chest/belt/gloves/helmet/boots ? Looking at the stats it looks really cool and a great dmg boost but i might be totally wrong.. I am concerned about loosing a skill gem slot in chest
Probably something really dumb, but I can’t do any damage to ele resist monsters. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for helping the less knowledgeable!!!
What lab enchantments are you guys using on your gloves? I've tried out a few different ones but they had very little impact. In fact the only I liked so far was commandment of Frost, the survivability boost is kinda nice. Any help?

Also i was wondering why you didn't use "Adds 120 to 180 Chaos Damage if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently" on your boots. The damage-buff is ridiculous, is lightning really better?

@VernoInferno:
Buy on of those it helps a lot against element resistance: http://poe.trade/search/hakasegotitaur
"
Quasator wrote:
What lab enchantments are you guys using on your gloves? I've tried out a few different ones but they had very little impact. In fact the only I liked so far was commandment of Frost, the survivability boost is kinda nice. Any help?

Also i was wondering why you didn't use "Adds 120 to 180 Chaos Damage if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently" on your boots. The damage-buff is ridiculous, is lightning really better?

@VernoInferno:
Buy on of those it helps a lot against element resistance: http://poe.trade/search/hakasegotitaur

Most of glove enchants are kinda useless and BiS gloves would be 2sox Tombfist with corrupted +1 to all gems ( linking HoI in them ). FOr enchants whichever u will get it'll be nearly useless agains boss and not needed agaisnt trash. Pretty much same concept for boots. Againts trash mobs enchants isn't needed and flat light ( builds main damage source is lightning damage ) will put you on steroids agaisnt hardest bosses ( those end game dudes who fight alone - see Shaper )

It's not official but that's how i see things ;) ( i'm not an expert but last league i cleared everything with ease with this build while using fairly bugdet version of this build :) )
Wicked_Clown
Hi everyone!

Do you think it would be better to use Summon Stone GOlem for life generation in uber lab? I would appreciate if you have any other suggestions too!
1st time i replied to a build but i thought i had to show u some love =)

this build is AMAZING :D

my current gear is...

and some abyss jewels with min 40 life and ele dmg to attacks...

if ppl are saying they are at 4.4k life... u are doing something wrong... i still have my tabula cause my belly will not 6l :O missing life on amu and i have ~5k life...
as i said... still missing bellys and dying sun and farming red maps like nothing.. didnt tried guardians for now because i want my belly first but should be no problem i think =)

just bought the claw yesterday in combination with watchers eye and its fckin MELTING :D

Just some love for this amazing build...
Keep going!!!
Last edited by Patte505 on Mar 10, 2018, 9:44:02 AM
Hi all,

Need some advice on this build. Just got my first 6 link so added Concentrated Effect Support but my DPS did not go up at all. Below is what I have linked

5L
[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[20/20] Elemental Focus Support
6L
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

Also not sure how I am going to x4 my DPS as im currently at 50K tooltip in my hideout and the guide shows 200K. Next purchase will be a lycosidae which will add ~30%. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Need some advice on this build. Just got my first 6 link so added Concentrated Effect Support but my DPS did not go up at all. Below is what I have linked

5L
[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[20/20] Elemental Focus Support
6L
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

Also not sure how I am going to x4 my DPS as im currently at 50K tooltip in my hideout and the guide shows 200K. Next purchase will be a lycosidae which will add ~30%. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

hard to say but if im right he has standard gear... just the jewels he has arent even as close a good ones on poe trade for bestiary... keep that in mind... his gear is just amazing and u will not achieve this in a league i think... his claw is also imba as the rest of his gear...

but u can kill things anyways within seconds...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info