[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. One more thing, for the orb of storms setup. How does one proc power charge? Just cast one orb? how to proc it? I haven't seen any power charge generating on me so I'm confused on how this setup work.

Just link a lvl 1 orb of storm with a power charge on critical strike gem.
Orb of storm has a good base crit so generation will be quite fast.

I'll add to this : if u got spare sockets - add culling strike to OoS set up ;) it works wonders against bosses :) ( in case you ain't done with them in a sec ;D )
Wicked_Clown
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Loving this build so far. Between its insane clear speed, single target DPS, and survivability, I really can't see a downside thus far (other than the fact that lab traps decimate you).

Any thoughts on Abyss jewels vs regular jewels? I feel like Abyss jewels have the potential to be nutty on this build, but OP makes no mention of them in his guide.

Also, are 2 socket tombfists the way to go?

Check "how to gear your char" on page 1, jewel, tier stuff. For Abyss: flat life - crit multi - ele dmg to claw - crit chance. Build has 3 empty sockets so 4S tombfist with 2 abyss jewel is really nice.

"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. One more thing, for the orb of storms setup. How does one proc power charge? Just cast one orb? how to proc it? I haven't seen any power charge generating on me so I'm confused on how this setup work.

Yep that's what i did. Level 1 orb of storms linked with power charge on critical strike support gem in my weapon. Nothing happend, no power charge generation. Im so confused right now lol. Does power charge looks like frenzy charges?
"
irampage7 wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:

Yep that's what i did. Level 1 orb of storms linked with power charge on critical strike support gem in my weapon. Nothing happend, no power charge generation. Im so confused right now lol. Does power charge looks like frenzy charges?

maybe your OoS aint hitting stuff ? :)
Wicked_Clown
I'm a bit confused, is this also a Blade Flurry build?
I think i gona give this build a try i just gona make small change with curse i gonna try vaal tombfist for temporal chains on hit and that will allow me to use 2x Herald + Wrath.
How much sword build is worse than claw? I read sword section, trying to build swords and looks like it MORE than 5% damage worse, so swords is actually not viable for this build?
For some reason my single-target feels very very bad, the only thing I can think of is that I see a lot of the molten strike projectiles flying out of range from my intended target.
I use AC+Inc Aoe for clearing and swap in Ele Focus+Conc effect for single-target (is AC better than Ele Focus if you can do the AC trick?) but like I said I can visually see projectiles not hitting even with no other nearby monsters.

Currently level 58 with this build, using Ornament of the East so dropped resolute techniques early.
Have Cruel ascendancy.
Here's my pastebin of current character https://pastebin.com/5Y5cmEJH

Would appreciate any help as I made this for endgame boss killing but in the current state I'm playing it in is actually worse than when I was leveling with my 4 link flicker build against bosses -.-

heyguys,

how block chance is important on Lycosidae 3% to 5% ..... any difference for this build or anything is fine?
IGN:Sirdec
in path of building you skip Primeval wheel....and instead take sockets and claws of pride wheel. What is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info