[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
vonBülo wrote:
"
kokiko225 wrote:
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi all,
wonderful starting build !
lvl83 atm, mapping is getting really enjoyable however I just can't do uberLab,
I just die so quick to traps since I'm not doing any damage while crossing them,
would someone have any tips on how to get my final ascendencies ? :x

4x Hp flask with instant health mod, last flask for diamond. Use shield charge for moving through trap and spam flask, my hp is 4k7 so boss fight on 3rd stage is hard, one ram will kill you. Best option is uber carry lol.

I am wearing 5L rare armor with life, resist, save money for Belly.

Oh yes, tried yesterday with 3 flasks and still got anihilated by traps, was very tired though...
got the same HP as you, I guess I'll try one last time and buy it if it really doesn't work :/
waiting for that belly too :)
thanks for your help mate

"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi all,
wonderful starting build !
lvl83 atm, mapping is getting really enjoyable however I just can't do uberLab,
I just die so quick to traps since I'm not doing any damage while crossing them,
would someone have any tips on how to get my final ascendencies ? :x

You can do lab with like 1 hp if you play it carefully ( discounting mobs ). Don't rush thru traps, wait for few sec to learn pathing and avoid them. If you still strugle to avoid traps get skill like lightning warp/leap slam or that bow teleport skill on weapon swap. Last league i farmed uLab with this build ( VP version ) with zero issues. Now non-vp version is even better for it ;)

So tl;dr : don't rush and ur good ;)

I know that but those traps just fucking stress me out, especially those rooms full of spinning wheels where you can't stand rest anywhere !
But yeah, no rushing is the best advice ;)

hahah yeah, same here. 9/10 when I die in labs it's because of those frikkin traps. I'm crap at dodging them. (spike traps switched in with sawblades, especially, give me the most headaches) If you are really struggling, I suggest checking the POELab site's current layout, find an early room with a shrine, and leave if you don't either
1) get the shrine that disables the traps in izaro's 3rd room or
2) get the shrine that lowers the damage you take from traps

that's usually what I have to do to complete uber hahah. frikkin traps scare me more than izaro -_-

using Soul of Ryslatha also can help a bit if you are struggling a lot to even reach izaro. can camp in the middle of spike trap safe zones and wait for flask recharges. Good luck!
Last edited by Momopooka on Mar 7, 2018, 1:15:44 PM
"
Momopooka wrote:

hahah yeah, same here. 9/10 when I die in labs it's because of those frikkin traps. I'm crap at dodging them. (spike traps switched in with sawblades, especially, give me the most headaches) If you are really struggling, I suggest checking the POELab site's current layout, find an early room with a shrine, and leave if you don't either

that's usually what I have to do to complete uber hahah. frikkin traps scare me more than izaro -_-

using Soul of Ryslatha also can help a bit if you are struggling a lot to even reach izaro. can camp in the middle of spike trap safe zones and wait for flask recharges. Good luck!

Finally finished it yesterday by myself :)
Had to be patient with those traps, took bad habits while rushing through lab with other chars lol
Izaro was a piece of cake :P
Thanks for your advice !
"
vonBülo wrote:
"
Momopooka wrote:

Finally finished it yesterday by myself :)
Had to be patient with those traps, took bad habits while rushing through lab with other chars lol
Izaro was a piece of cake :P
Thanks for your advice !

Yay congrats! And np hahah
ugh not looking forward to uber, myself. Just finished merciless lab yesterday but it went very well all things considered. fire trap + spinning trap is one of the easier trap layouts for me, so it was just a matter of trying to not to shield charge into them xD
Last edited by Momopooka on Mar 7, 2018, 1:36:13 PM
WOW this build is NUTS

I did all 4 guardians in bestiary softcore today without uber lab and head enchant !
here my current mediocre gear

im going for shaper now
btw abyss jewels are op
Are double crit multi + max%life jewels better or worse than the abyss jewels?
"
bibanul wrote:
"
OMGitsMHG wrote:
Started PoE just a few Weeks ago and Bestiary is my first League where I play from the beginning.. was thinking about playing cyclone slayer but then I found this build.

Leveling was a pain until I reached 46 equipped Ornament and dropped Resolute Technique.. now i'm melting Trash/Elites but Brine King just kept oneshotting me - wasn't really that much fun :D

Thought this is just a problem until i hit a certain point but now that i'm reading a lot of you guys keep getting oneshotted i'm a bit of afraid to continue :/

First of all you are missing life on some of your items: +9 on shield is useless, pretty sure you can find a better rare cheap amulet, the coral ring is missing the life prefix, and the belt is useless. Don't stack accuracy because your claw has Hits can't be evaded.

I also started this league with this build and I have a shitty gear, currently only using Herald of Ice and golem (no Enfeeble, no Herald of Thunder, no Immortal Call). However I have melted all major gods until now and I died only several times (at Kitava and Innocence). The build looks pretty strong so I can't wait to get some currency to buy proper items.

Thanks for your advice - tried to upgrade as good as possible and currently im not dieing that much anymore but i think i'm still missing something.. my dps is just fucking bad. Enemies with Elemental and Bosses take way to long. I have to skip red Beasts with Elemental Ress and Liferegen.. they wont die :D

I still think i'm doing something wrong.. Running both Heralds, Blood Rage and when I engage a Boss i'm placing my Protector, casting Orb of Storms use my Diamond Flask and start spamming Molten Strike as good as i'm able too but no damage :( - Did Mercilab at 60 and all Izarophases took like forever - hope it gets better with the Critnodes next or should I get some jewelslots first and put gems in there?
Could you put somewhere in the guide comments about Uber labs. I am getting demolished by traps because I have such low physical. What is the secret to doing these fast?

Thanks!
"
OMGitsMHG wrote:

Thanks for your advice - tried to upgrade as good as possible and currently im not dieing that much anymore but i think i'm still missing something.. my dps is just fucking bad. Enemies with Elemental and Bosses take way to long. I have to skip red Beasts with Elemental Ress and Liferegen.. they wont die :D

I still think i'm doing something wrong.. Running both Heralds, Blood Rage and when I engage a Boss i'm placing my Protector, casting Orb of Storms use my Diamond Flask and start spamming Molten Strike as good as i'm able too but no damage :( - Did Mercilab at 60 and all Izarophases took like forever - hope it gets better with the Critnodes next or should I get some jewelslots first and put gems in there?

Was feeling the same not so long ago,
first time i use this kind of build but I feel that you need to get as much as possible of those 3 stats : atk speed / crit chance / elem dmg with atks,
except on your amulet I can't see any of those, you can get some of those stats on jewels too, they do help a lot
When I realized that and started to invest a few chaos my damages started to skyrocket
Also, I think a 5 Link for Molten Strike could help too
Hope this will help ;)
Loving this build so far. Between its insane clear speed, single target DPS, and survivability, I really can't see a downside thus far (other than the fact that lab traps decimate you).

Any thoughts on Abyss jewels vs regular jewels? I feel like Abyss jewels have the potential to be nutty on this build, but OP makes no mention of them in his guide.

Also, are 2 socket tombfists the way to go?
Last edited by Martingale7 on Mar 7, 2018, 11:23:09 PM
I'm still working my way through the game as I don't have a ton of time to play every day but I just changed over to the Ornament from a twin claw and I am constantly running out of mana. Other than basically hammering away on my mana flask I am running out after about 3 seconds of attacking. Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info