[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi , first thx for this build really awesome. Im now lvl 68 started mapping but im struggling on lvl 1 map i get 1 shoted some time anyone can help me and tell what should i get or improve thx.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hysterz/characters
Last edited by Hysterz on Mar 5, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
Hi! Great build. Thanks for the amazing effort.

Can you quickly explain, how Conc. Effect adds DPS, it isnt adding any sheetDPS for Molten Strike or is it? Would a setup without Conc/incAOE be any good?

Cheers.
how do you get onslaught to trigger? I see it up in your videos but i cant figure out how to get it going?
how do you get onslaught to trigger? I see it up in your videos but i cant figure out how to get it going?
How do i make this build tougher, I'm level 71 and i'm in danger everytime i fight bosses even on level 1 maps like beach, lookout or any of the starting maps.

This is what i got for the moment. which upgrade should i prioritize? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/1971701
"
gallaghd wrote:

Idk how he did it but im always linking it to Herald of ice.
Only works when u can blow packs up with it.

Nice Build btw im Lvl 86 now havent really focused on gear yet (except lyco) and it melts through stuff.
Im really excited how it will perform when i got all pieces together! Great Job.

Edit: one question though: why Not using inc Crit strikes instead of inc aoe? I dont feel a big difference w/ or w/o it and inc Crit gives us a huge Crit boost (10-15%) which results into lot more damage against rare/unique mobs thanks to ascendancy
Last edited by R3ZZ3R on Mar 5, 2018, 9:20:59 PM
What do you think of adding
into the build?

Could be a good dps boost, but not sure.
Lost.
I went ahead and assumed there werent any drastic changes in the tree for 3.2. Now Im at level 80 with the old skill tree. I have no problem refunding the points and getting back on track but why are you recommending to use a physical claw for endgame. Is accuracy not enough to get by with more elemental damage ??
hi what is the best vaal gem to use for this build?
I'm using this build and got to level 68...but I feel really weak and squishy could someone check my build? Character is LightAsakura

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info