[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi all,
wonderful starting build !
lvl83 atm, mapping is getting really enjoyable however I just can't do uberLab,
I just die so quick to traps since I'm not doing any damage while crossing them,
would someone have any tips on how to get my final ascendencies ? :x

You can do lab with like 1 hp if you play it carefully ( discounting mobs ). Don't rush thru traps, wait for few sec to learn pathing and avoid them. If you still strugle to avoid traps get skill like lightning warp/leap slam or that bow teleport skill on weapon swap. Last league i farmed uLab with this build ( VP version ) with zero issues. Now non-vp version is even better for it ;)

So tl;dr : don't rush and ur good ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
kokiko225 wrote:
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi all,
I just die so quick to traps since I'm not doing any damage while crossing them,

4x Hp flask with instant health mod, last flask for diamond. Use shield charge for moving through trap and spam flask, my hp is 4k7 so boss fight on 3rd stage is hard, one ram will kill you. Best option is uber carry lol.

I am wearing 5L rare armor with life, resist, save money for Belly.

Oh yes, tried yesterday with 3 flasks and still got anihilated by traps, was very tired though...
got the same HP as you, I guess I'll try one last time and buy it if it really doesn't work :/
waiting for that belly too :)
thanks for your help mate

"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi all,

You can do lab with like 1 hp if you play it carefully ( discounting mobs ). Don't rush thru traps, wait for few sec to learn pathing and avoid them. If you still strugle to avoid traps get skill like lightning warp/leap slam or that bow teleport skill on weapon swap. Last league i farmed uLab with this build ( VP version ) with zero issues. Now non-vp version is even better for it ;)

So tl;dr : don't rush and ur good ;)

I know that but those traps just fucking stress me out, especially those rooms full of spinning wheels where you can't stand rest anywhere !
But yeah, no rushing is the best advice ;)
Heyo.

Firstly thanks for the awesome build, its been super fun and so far I've had no issues with it beyond the one I'm writing to question about.

In your screenshots you show yourself at level 93 with nearly 200 int etc. At level 50 or so I only have about 78 and that is with some gear pieces that give it. I'm not seeing any big int nodes on the passives we take so I'm jut curious if you had some attributes on your gear? I looked through the gear you were using and didn't see any so I was just a bit curious where we get that INT from to keep leveling gems etc.

Thanks!
"
CableZz wrote:
Heyo.

Firstly thanks for the awesome build, its been super fun and so far I've had no issues with it beyond the one I'm writing to question about.

In your screenshots you show yourself at level 93 with nearly 200 int etc. At level 50 or so I only have about 78 and that is with some gear pieces that give it. I'm not seeing any big int nodes on the passives we take so I'm jut curious if you had some attributes on your gear? I looked through the gear you were using and didn't see any so I was just a bit curious where we get that INT from to keep leveling gems etc.

Thanks!

Most likely u will get int via gear and there's an option to take jewel node right from shadow start. There you will get 20 int on pathing to jewel so it's something ;)
Wicked_Clown
Any thoughts about this new unique ?

I can't afford Lycosidae and you can get it cheap (about 3-5c on poetrade)
dunno about the other stats but i guess fire penetration should be good too ?
Just bought the first abyss jewel i found with %chance to blind with attacks.
Didn't find the good claw yet but tried with a shitty one and it seems to work.
In what order should big upgrades be bought? Ele claw, lycosidae, 6l belly, flasks, enchant boots.
For me, leveling with molten strike from start was easy. Also only few(2-3) deaths during 1-76 lvl.
Pretty easy and facerolling build :)
Don't forget to use enfeeble on blasphemy, take evade and life notes and cap res. And you will be fine. (don't stick with damage nodes on start) Gl!
Thanks for such a good explanation

There is just one thing I don't understand.

Why do you use both heralds instead of wrath?? Doesn't give wrath more lightning damage than the two heralds combined??

Thanks for any clarification you can provide
he wrote it in the guide... wrath gives more damage, but heralds more clearspeed (herald of ice shatters and the explosion rips enemys nearby..).
Any FAQ guide on what is the best sequence of attack for mobs and for bosses to maximize damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info