[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

@ZekeAsakura

seems fine to me.. but you are missing a key component to the build. You need a Diamond Flask, Orb of storms + power charge on crit. And you should link onslaught support to your Herald Of Ice.
Also, you should keep Blood Rage up when you are clearing maps. That will give you a very good damage boost..

The Squishiness i can confirm. I am lvl 76 with 3k5 Life... dying from big one-hits is possible. But meh, thats why i play Softcore.. With better gear comes more life, but that takes time..
"
R3ZZ3R wrote:
Edit: one question though: why Not using inc Crit strikes instead of inc aoe? I dont feel a big difference w/ or w/o it and inc Crit gives us a huge Crit boost (10-15%) which results into lot more damage against rare/unique mobs thanks to ascendancy

exactly my thoughts... I did not have the time yet to check this in PoB - but this will give us probably the most accurate answer. However.. if i had a 6link, i simply would try it out for a few maps. Sometimes more damage is not everything - if it feels nicer to crit and shatter packs with less damage, then go for it :D
Last edited by inferNOH on Mar 6, 2018, 3:18:17 AM
Started PoE just a few Weeks ago and Bestiary is my first League where I play from the beginning.. was thinking about playing cyclone slayer but then I found this build.

Leveling was a pain until I reached 46 equipped Ornament and dropped Resolute Technique.. now i'm melting Trash/Elites but Brine King just kept oneshotting me - wasn't really that much fun :D

Thought this is just a problem until i hit a certain point but now that i'm reading a lot of you guys keep getting oneshotted i'm a bit of afraid to continue :/
"
OMGitsMHG wrote:
Thought this is just a problem until i hit a certain point but now that i'm reading a lot of you guys keep getting oneshotted i'm a bit of afraid to continue :/

a little bit of game knowledge (Boss mechanics) is very helpful. But dying is a process of learning.. just keep to it. Once the gear settles in and the defensive skillpoints are spent i expect the gear to almost face tank everything as long you can apply damage. Of course.. if you are vulnerable to freeze or so, it becomes hard to sustain the life leech. But kiting the big hits from bosses is always wise.. dont expect to facetank the hard hits unless a decent amount of currency spent.
Are you guys using the 4red 2blue link setup, or the 3red 3blue one?
"
OMGitsMHG wrote:
Started PoE just a few Weeks ago and Bestiary is my first League where I play from the beginning.. was thinking about playing cyclone slayer but then I found this build.

Leveling was a pain until I reached 46 equipped Ornament and dropped Resolute Technique.. now i'm melting Trash/Elites but Brine King just kept oneshotting me - wasn't really that much fun :D

First of all you are missing life on some of your items: +9 on shield is useless, pretty sure you can find a better rare cheap amulet, the coral ring is missing the life prefix, and the belt is useless. Don't stack accuracy because your claw has Hits can't be evaded.

I also started this league with this build and I have a shitty gear, currently only using Herald of Ice and golem (no Enfeeble, no Herald of Thunder, no Immortal Call). However I have melted all major gods until now and I died only several times (at Kitava and Innocence). The build looks pretty strong so I can't wait to get some currency to buy proper items.
is there any specific body armor for this build or I should just get a good rare one?
Has anyone thought of using Yoke of suffering and swapping the elemental focus gem with hypothermia, and added lightning with immolate one. Im a bit worried with this setup, cause you have to deal cold dmg at least 0.33% of enemy's hp, so idk if its possible to chill shaper or uber atziri, but most probably its possible with some abyss jewells with tons of cold dmg, but overall it should be a big boost to dmg, since you get 15% incr enemy dmg taken from amulet+shock, since shock from vinctar is trash.
Hi all,
wonderful starting build !
lvl83 atm, mapping is getting really enjoyable however I just can't do uberLab,
I just die so quick to traps since I'm not doing any damage while crossing them,
would someone have any tips on how to get my final ascendencies ? :x
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi all,
wonderful starting build !
lvl83 atm, mapping is getting really enjoyable however I just can't do uberLab,
I just die so quick to traps since I'm not doing any damage while crossing them,
would someone have any tips on how to get my final ascendencies ? :x

4x Hp flask with instant health mod, last flask for diamond. Use shield charge for moving through trap and spam flask, my hp is 4k7 so boss fight on 3rd stage is hard, one ram will kill you. Best option is uber carry lol.

I am wearing 5L rare armor with life, resist, save money for Belly.

Last edited by kokiko225 on Mar 6, 2018, 9:17:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info