[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
vleex wrote:
Is pious path ascendancy route worth to get after 3.2 buff?

I personally didnt really enjoy the ground buff mechanics for any build. This build has lightning fast shield charges and your switching positions too fast to ever really benefit of those buffs. This is meant for slow-walking tank type RF things.

Also the other points are spot-on for this build.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Isn't Herlad of Ash more suitable for this build compared to herald of thunder if we want to go double heralds?

If your using a pure physical conversion weapon its better than herald of thunder. But claws are a really fast weapon type. Physical is mostly % based scaled witch hasnt much impact on small numbers. Really big 2Handers get the biggest bonus from those. I would instead consinder running somthing like Arctic Armor if your really dont like HoT.

"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
Which part of righteous providence (inquis 2nd big point) is this build trying to utilize? 100% crit chance or 45% multi?

If you run Elemental Focus you wont inflict ailments wich means your mostly getting the critical strike chance. Both are not very far apart from total damage bonus.

"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
But how does the first 6 link setup do no ailments without ele focus?

We dont really need ailments. Shock has the biggest misconception imho. The amount of % more damge from shock is really small due to the small number of indiviual hits from molten strike. In PoB shock always is ticked with 50% more damage wich is very irritating and untrue.
How did you all level until 46 when you can get the east claw? I'm struggling for dps at 1k at level 40. pretty sure I am doing something wrong.
"
VernoInferno wrote:
How did you all level until 46 when you can get the east claw? I'm struggling for dps at 1k at level 40. pretty sure I am doing something wrong.

Get yourself a pair of Wildfire Jewels. They go for 1 alc atm and boost you dmg a -ton-
"
VernoInferno wrote:

and do your lab :)
Awsome build so far. Thaks for that.

I want to fit a Frost Blades in this build with a 4L. Which support gems would be the best for it?
ancestral call + icebite + WED imho(I use PoC instead of WED for now and cant complain)
Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 4, 2018, 3:01:09 PM
The build is great and all but the passive tree page doesn't load for me (60+),I really wanna finish this.build but I can't anyone kind enough to screenshot the full tree and post it here,i'd appreciate it a lot.
Hi what is the best alternative for lycosidae if i can't afford it?
"

I used random HP/res shield till i got lyco at about 75 ;) had no problems clearing early maps ;)
Wicked_Clown
"

Get
, which also has Hits can't be evaded. Drop resolute technique and get any evasion shield with what stats you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info