[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

@GornoDD:

Where and how are you currently farming with your lvl 69 and 2 labs? I am at the same spot right now and startet a few maps yesterday, but I am still unsure where to farm now. And I want a tabula rasa asap?!
"
bibanul wrote:
"
Hi what is the best alternative for lycosidae if i can't afford it?

Get
, which also has Hits can't be evaded. Drop resolute technique and get any evasion shield with what stats you need.

Thanks ill try that setup. the claw is a little bit on low level now though, since i'm already 68. but i can't afford lyco so hopefully this will do.
"
Baltasar wrote:
@GornoDD:

Where and how are you currently farming with your lvl 69 and 2 labs? I am at the same spot right now and startet a few maps yesterday, but I am still unsure where to farm now. And I want a tabula rasa asap?!

Im playing the Magma Orb build. If you wanna ask questions please use the build-thread.
Aside from that im doing really well. Just crafted my elder ring for a total cost of 18c

"
"
bibanul wrote:
"
Hi what is the best alternative for lycosidae if i can't afford it?

Get
, which also has Hits can't be evaded. Drop resolute technique and get any evasion shield with what stats you need.

Thanks ill try that setup. the claw is a little bit on low level now though, since i'm already 68. but i can't afford lyco so hopefully this will do.

Ornament combined with some semi-decent gear can clear you the entire game (check the Budget-Build section for shaper/t16 videos). its a rather good entry level weapon until you get lyco and a decent claw.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Baltasar wrote:
@GornoDD:

Im playing the Magma Orb build. If you wanna ask questions please use the build-thread.
Aside from that im doing really well. Just crafted my elder ring for a total cost of 18c

I just wanted to know, not related to any build, where and how you are currently farming with your lvl 69 and 2 labs? I mean, do you do maps? Or merciless lab? Or something in Act 10? So basically a general advice where and how to farm what effectively with the current lvl.
"
Baltasar wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Baltasar wrote:
@GornoDD:

I just wanted to know, not related to any build, where and how you are currently farming with your lvl 69 and 2 labs? I mean, do you do maps? Or merciless lab? Or something in Act 10? So basically a general advice where and how to farm what effectively with the current lvl.

After Kitava in Act10 you start farming maps. I leveled to 70 and finished merclab. Invested some Chaos into gear. Im farming mostly tier2-3 maps atm
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Baltasar wrote:
@GornoDD:

Ornament combined with some semi-decent gear can clear you the entire game (check the Budget-Build section for shaper/t16 videos). its a rather good entry level weapon until you get lyco and a decent claw.

Cool thanks, I've tested it and it's giving a good damage. I'll probably use it till I get my lyco. By the way, is this weapon better than the wasp nest, wasp nest has built-in accuracy rating mod, could that be enough without lyco?
"
Orb of Storms Setup:

[1/0] Orb of Storms
[20/20] Power Charge on Critical Support

This is "Core" to the build since it provides us with power charges and procs our "Instruments of Virtue Ascendency" to greatly boost our damage.

someone coud explain me that? Should we have to dont lvl up the orb of storms gemm? (only lvl 1?)
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
"
Orb of Storms Setup:

[1/0] Orb of Storms
[20/20] Power Charge on Critical Support

This is "Core" to the build since it provides us with power charges and procs our "Instruments of Virtue Ascendency" to greatly boost our damage.

someone coud explain me that? Should we have to dont lvl up the orb of storms gemm? (only lvl 1?)

The level of orb of storms is not important, as we are using it only to generate charges (linked with Power charge on crit) and to proc "Instruments of Virtue" (casting a spell). Leveling your gem or adding quality to it will have no impact on the above 2.
@GornoDD

Hello mate, first thx for this guide i love it. And sorry for my english before i start write some weird shit.

I got a question, i took a look at your character Gornodd_ECI and i seen you play without erald of ice and without erald of thunder. And your items are a little bit different from the items in the guide.

So my question is, should i aim for the items and gems like your characater Gornodd_ECI or should i follow the guide?
Hey Gornodd just wanted to send a shoutout and thanks for the amazing build. I messed around with it a little last season and decided to start this season with the build. Just amazing. Got lucky with an exalt day 1 and got a lycosidae thanks to that and on day two I was able to get into yellow tier maps thanks to getting a pretty solid build together. The build already feels completely overpowered and I'm nowhere near done. Very, very good build for a season start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info