[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Pardon my question for being noob, but what is he using to cast molten strike? hp? mana? how come he isnt losing any on cast?
"
iSKitts wrote:
Pardon my question for being noob, but what is he using to cast molten strike? hp? mana? how come he isnt losing any on cast?

we are using mana. You dont see him loose some of it because we are leeching mana with our damage and we are leeching much more than we spend.
"
drnosuxo10 wrote:
hello man, why you delete vaal pact version?

well in my opinion, the build is much stroger with the non-vaal pact version as i played all versions with my char last league (first blade flurry up to t16, which was a pleasure, then changed to the "vaal pact molten strike" which was even more powerfull with the jewels and then to the non-vaal pact version where you just have much more skillpoints and jewel slots for other very neat stuff. And with the life on hit from the claw (and the bazillion projectiles) and the life leech from the passiv node, you will have soooo much leech that u won't even miss vaal pact.

To make everything much easier with bosses get uses on using molten strike + ancestral call correctly. It is MUCH MUCH more easier when u always have to spawn pits for the magma balls. It can be tricky at first if your not used to it.

Just my experiences with this build. And he describes everything very good and clearfully in his guide. So props again at this point =)

P.S: playing it just now as league starter, only 36 right now but still MS + AC = OP
Last edited by smon2k on Mar 3, 2018, 8:14:23 AM
Which part of righteous providence (inquis 2nd big point) is this build trying to utilize? 100% crit chance or 45% multi?
We use both parts of Righteous Providence. The increased crit to get our Ailments rolling faster, then the Multi for increased damage after we have Ailments up. At least thats how I assumed it was working.
But how does the first 6 link setup do no ailments without ele focus?
Liked the build but in lving section why there is a blade flurry version that looks total diff?

Which one to follow a bit confuse..
Last edited by deadbody2 on Mar 3, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
Isn't Herlad of Ash more suitable for this build compared to herald of thunder if we want to go double heralds?
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Isn't Herlad of Ash more suitable for this build compared to herald of thunder if we want to go double heralds?

You don't do any physical damage so no.
Is pious path ascendancy route worth to get after 3.2 buff?
^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info