[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Assasins MS version and Gloomfang Magma Orb not out yet?

I'm dying to know the assassin version :D I have a strange fetish for that ascendancy

Im working really hard to finish the magma orb guide. all the writing takes its time. I will release the assassin guide in a rather raw state today as well. I havent recorded any videos yet, but those are soon to follow.

Thank you so much for your Hard work! please notyfy us (your build Fans) with a small post here. will be great if it's up before the league start so we can take a look at it. we do not need videos :D
ive been checking some builds for league start and most likely going for your molten strike build, it was fast and clean, great in groups, super budget friendly once i learned how to gearcheck myself. keep up the good work. looking forward to your updates. 10/10 would recommend.
I played this build quite a lot last league. Is there anything that'd make you think it's less awesome in 3.2?
"
GnomeErcy wrote:
I played this build quite a lot last league. Is there anything that'd make you think it's less awesome in 3.2?

Did you manage to do all content?
Easy to get 36 challenges with this build?
"
Semmy1981 wrote:
"
GnomeErcy wrote:

No, but that's mostly because I didn't play very seriously. Got up to about Tier 10/11 maps pretty easily, but my gear wasn't great (decent, but not fantastic) and then the league ended before I could go on. :)
"
GnomeErcy wrote:
"
Semmy1981 wrote:
"
GnomeErcy wrote:

No, but that's mostly because I didn't play very seriously. Got up to about Tier 10/11 maps pretty easily, but my gear wasn't great (decent, but not fantastic) and then the league ended before I could go on. :)

OK thanks cause im looking for 1 build for the entire league... And really want the protal ghehe
This build is the total madness!

I played it in abyss as league starter and only build and will play it again as first build in bestiary.

For the first time i manage to kill Uber atziri and i killed shaper a dozen times with ease. Farming t16 maps was a pleasure.
I did all content in Abyss myself except Hall of Grandmasters.

So i can totally recommend it, also as league starter.
"
smon2k wrote:

I played it in abyss as league starter and only build and will play it again as first build in bestiary.

For the first time i manage to kill Uber atziri and i killed shaper a dozen times with ease. Farming t16 maps was a pleasure.

thats what i wanted to hear m8 thanksies
"
smon2k wrote:

Thanks for this info, now i am 100% sure this will be my starter. Have fun all :)
hello man, why you delete vaal pact version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info