[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
RafaMarce wrote:
"
Most likely the VP-vesion will be discarded.

Why?

Vaal Pact has been nerfed iirc
This build seems insane, thinking about trying it for my league starter. Now I saw you can use MS or BF, do you reccomend one over another? I kinda like bf more, but could try something new with ms :P
edit: made a mistake, sorry for the double post!
Last edited by Avvoltoyo on Mar 2, 2018, 8:00:59 AM
"
Momopooka wrote:
"
RafaMarce wrote:
"
Most likely the VP-vesion will be discarded.

Why?

Vaal Pact has been nerfed iirc

Vaal Pact remained the same as previous patch. If VP was good then, its good now. I played this build with VP and its good, I don't know why he removed this version.
Last edited by Warmey on Mar 2, 2018, 7:58:56 AM
hey, got a noob question, why u got only a few gems at 21 lvl ?
Assasins MS version and Gloomfang Magma Orb not out yet?
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

I'm dying to know the assassin version :D I have a strange fetish for that ascendancy
"

Vaal Pact remained the same as previous patch. If VP was good then, its good now. I played this build with VP and its good, I don't know why he removed this version.

Oh, guess I was reading old complaint threads then. oops O:
In that case, I have no idea. Maybe he's updating it? We'll just have to wait and see.
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

I'm dying to know the assassin version :D I have a strange fetish for that ascendancy

Im working really hard to finish the magma orb guide. all the writing takes its time. I will release the assassin guide in a rather raw state today as well. I havent recorded any videos yet, but those are soon to follow.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

Im working really hard to finish the magma orb guide. all the writing takes its time. I will release the assassin guide in a rather raw state today as well. I havent recorded any videos yet, but those are soon to follow.

thank you, take you time ofc, it's just the hype for the new league talking ahah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info