[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey there!

Cool build, and looks effective. But I don't know how you calculated the dps??
I only clock you out at ~2.7m dps (which is still a lot!) but nowhere near 12m..
Is OP going to post the updated build for POB?
I love your ele claw build. My first and the only shaper kill is with this build.

But the I dont know how you get your 543k per ball from. From your Pob, you have 500k DPS per ball, not 500k damage per ball.

You have around 100k damage per ball.(MH hit Damage in PoB)

But it seems you are right about your DPS because you proved your DPS with shaper(kill him less than 2 seconds)
This looks very promising, and will probably be my starter for 3.2. Have you further explored the Assassin option or was it just a quick idea? I can't decide between the two.
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
I love your ele claw build. My first and the only shaper kill is with this build.

But the I dont know how you get your 543k per ball from. From your Pob, you have 500k DPS per ball, not 500k damage per ball.

But it seems you are right about your DPS because you proved your DPS with shaper(kill him less than 2 seconds)

Ye, he calculated it wrong, it's magmaball dps * 1.94 multistrike * 12 projectiles.
Result: 543k x 1.94 x 12 = 12.6 mil

Or another way to calculate: magmaball avg dmg * melee hit asp * projectiles

Shaper has 10mil hp in first phase, so it seems about right with some balls missing here and there.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Mar 1, 2018, 9:30:35 PM
i took the liberty to add all the different trees from the leveling section and the final tree into one pastebin, also added your notes.

i hope there is no mistake :<
https://pastebin.com/pc4PN7tH
In your pob you don't take "Primeval Force", but in the trees of this post it is taken. What's up with that? Thanks for the great guide!
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:

Ye, he calculated it wrong, it's magmaball dps * 1.94 multistrike * 12 projectiles.
Result: 543k x 1.94 x 12 = 12.6 mil

Or another way to calculate: magmaball avg dmg * melee hit asp * projectiles

Shaper has 10mil hp in first phase, so it seems about right with some balls missing here and there.

My calculation I posted yesterday was quite incorrect. Had a bad day. This is how it works:

~500 k per ball in my standard gear (my pob isnt entirely updated) with all flasks popped, 11,2 Attacks per second, 12 Balls per attack

500k is displayed is incorrect. The dps is with only 5,7 Attacks per second, but the attack rate comes from "melee hit", thats why Multistrike isnt calculated for Molten Ball dps at all. The actual number per ball is around 500k x 2 = 1mil

1mil X 12 = 12mil + 600k from "Melee Hit" + 130k "Ancestral Protector" = ~13mil

I cant decide between raider or inquisitor, raider will be conversion and inquis will be full ele. Someone halp me . Just need pros and cons of each, kinda newish. Thanks
Hey,

Does anyone know could this build work as a fast lab runner? or would it be better to go something faster with leap slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info