[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How is this 12m dps? I load the pob and it says 270k dps from magma balls. There's 12 of them, so that's ~3m dps. If you ancestral call, that's doubled to 6m dps. Where is the other 6m dps coming from?

Edit - found it... I had flasks disabled. With flasks it hits 6m dps (doubled to 12m with ac).

So where's the 33m come from then?
Last edited by AidsMcMuffin on Mar 1, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
How is this 12m dps? [...] So where's the 33m come from then?

DPS as damage per second. Not damage per hit.
Is Magma Orb guide is out already?
I can't see it among Templar threads.

PS.Still can't decide what build to start in 3.2
MS claw Inq was my best experience so far.
I dunno start it again or try something new.
To be honest i don't really like any totems build with that 3.2 Hierophant buffs.
I saw many ppl planning to start with Dark Pact/Glacial Cascade totems.
My goal for this league is get to lvl 100,i was unable to do it with MS in last league.
Any options for fast mapping + good survivability(high life based 8k + high leech or ES based 15k+?) + good boss killer(not 10-12kk Boss dps as MS ofc,but maybe 1.5-3kk ?)
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Mar 1, 2018, 3:28:50 PM
"
PoB has been updated. Playing around with it, it looks like deadeye will be about 15% less damage against shaper. That's per ball damage, you'll also hit with fewer balls since you'll have the +50% increased area from deadeye. I don't think the 1 extra proj will balance that.

Should be quite a bit cheaper (no lycosidea), and faster mapping (better AoE, 1 extra proj, better speed overall with tailwind). If that sounds like it is worth the boss damage trade-off to you, might be worth trying out.

The tree is a little awkward, getting two sockets for wildfire jewels (one of them takes 4 travel points), but meh, still good.

can you please post pob link?
"
Tuomari wrote:
"
Blindgaenger wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:
Would Xoph's Blood Amulet be good unique for this build?

since the build uses all kinds of elemental dmg, it's a bad choice

i thought this was basically 100% fire damage (magma balls)

magma balls yes, but.
molten strike converts 60% of ur phys dmg to fire, but we get all kinds of ele dmg from our rings and neckles and weapon. In addition we use herald of thunder and ice and added lightning dmg as a support gem.

In my case about half of my dmg ist lightning, even though im throwing magma balls
oh and we already get the penetration from our ascendencie so we dont need that as well
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Is Magma Orb guide is out already?
I can't see it among Templar threads.

PS.Still can't decide what build to start in 3.2
MS claw Inq was my best experience so far.
I dunno start it again or try something new.
To be honest i don't really like any totems build with that 3.2 Hierophant buffs.
I saw many ppl planning to start with Dark Pact/Glacial Cascade totems.
My goal for this league is get to lvl 100,i was unable to do it with MS in last league.
Any options for fast mapping + good survivability(high life based 8k + high leech or ES based 15k+?) + good boss killer(not 10-12kk Boss dps as MS ofc,but maybe 1.5-3kk ?)

Im working on it right now. It will be out tomorrow afternoon a few hours before the league start. But I can share the PoB Pastebin already with everything finished.

https://pastebin.com/fCTQX3tF

"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
How is this 12m dps? I load the pob and it says 270k dps from magma balls. There's 12 of them, so that's ~3m dps. If you ancestral call, that's doubled to 6m dps. Where is the other 6m dps coming from?

Edit - found it... I had flasks disabled. With flasks it hits 6m dps (doubled to 12m with ac).

So where's the 33m come from then?

~500 k per ball in my standard gear (my pob isnt entirely updated) with all flasks popped, 11,2 Attacks per second, 12 Balls per attack

500k is displayed is incorrect. The dps is with only 5,7 Attacks per second, but the attack rate comes from "melee hit", thats why Multistrike isnt calculated for Molten Ball dps at all. The actual number per ball is around 500k x 2 = 1mil

1mil X 12 = 12mil + 600k from "Melee Hit" + 130k "Ancestral Protector" = ~13mil

Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 2, 2018, 12:28:17 AM
"
Drouse2 wrote:
Hello,

I am really liking molten strike as a skill to play the game with and this build. I Have to re-make my character because of some mistakes I made but no problem there. I had 2 questions about the budget gear (excuse my ignorance I am new to the game):

1) You use the Ornament of the East Gut Ripper claw in the budget gear. I noticed that it is a physical damage claw, does that mean I need to use the watchers eye jewel with it like you suggest in the gearing section?

2) Since I am new and don't have a bunch of currency, can this build on the budget gear farm uber lab? Or would I be better creating a dedicated lab farmer?

Thanks!

1) u can use watchers eye but still dont have to. the important thing is, that u cant miss with the east gut Ripper. We can still have enough ele dmg on the rest of the gear.

2) even with budget gear uber lab is quite easy
"
GornoDD wrote:

Im working on it right now. It will be out tomorrow afternoon a few hours before the league start.

Ok, good.
I will stay tuned for it.
If you'd say that is at least at same power level as MS or even higher i really wanna take a look on it.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Mar 1, 2018, 4:27:12 PM
I dont like Shield charge animation and sound, may i use Whirling Blades?

as build dont use Kaom's Roots how it handle uber-traps? what flask setup i need there (U-Lab)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info