[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Any idea how this would be with shadow and stacking poisons? It seems like it could really do some damage.
"
Most likely the VP-vesion will be discarded.

Why?
Hello,

I am really liking molten strike as a skill to play the game with and this build. I Have to re-make my character because of some mistakes I made but no problem there. I had 2 questions about the budget gear (excuse my ignorance I am new to the game):

1) You use the Ornament of the East Gut Ripper claw in the budget gear. I noticed that it is a physical damage claw, does that mean I need to use the watchers eye jewel with it like you suggest in the gearing section?

2) Since I am new and don't have a bunch of currency, can this build on the budget gear farm uber lab? Or would I be better creating a dedicated lab farmer?

Thanks!
Heads up: Your pastebin link uses the VP tree... I think you might have kept the wrong one xD
Going to be trying this build for the new league. (Glad it didn't get nerfed)
Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for updating! ^^
Last edited by Momopooka on Mar 1, 2018, 5:59:46 AM
"
Drouse2 wrote:
Hello,

I am really liking molten strike as a skill to play the game with and this build. I Have to re-make my character because of some mistakes I made but no problem there. I had 2 questions about the budget gear (excuse my ignorance I am new to the game):

1) You use the Ornament of the East Gut Ripper claw in the budget gear. I noticed that it is a physical damage claw, does that mean I need to use the watchers eye jewel with it like you suggest in the gearing section?

2) Since I am new and don't have a bunch of currency, can this build on the budget gear farm uber lab? Or would I be better creating a dedicated lab farmer?

Thanks!

I think you need "Claws of the Pride" in the skill tree
Hey nice build. I wanted to look at the pastebin but it has the vp version can u link the non vp version? thank you very much!
What about Deadeye ascendency ? with all the projectile skills wich can buff molten strike ? or maybe Thrickster ?
Last edited by Altistic on Mar 1, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
So for anyone interested, this is the Assassin build I quickly put together. If noone else is posting a guide I might release it in the Shadow Forums.

Do you still plan to do this at some point? Would love to have a guide for it. Looks amazing!
"
GornoDD wrote:

You can stay tuned for my Magma Orb Inqis that will be released on Wednesday if the patch notes drop and nothing major gets nerfed.

Also there is a new BIS chest available for this build I think.

Did this get put up? Really curious to check it out...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info