[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Blindgaenger wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:
Would Xoph's Blood Amulet be good unique for this build?

since the build uses all kinds of elemental dmg, it's a bad choice

i thought this was basically 100% fire damage (magma balls)
Inq Or trickster? thats the question for this Build.
How did you get so much int ? I am still 60 lvl but I have 95.. and if I remove Atziri's foible few INT getms will drop off my items.I looked at your items and you have int only on amulet.. so how its possible to have so much ?
Is there an trickster tree for this build?
Last edited by SnKChubbS on Feb 28, 2018, 5:36:47 PM
Good to see no MS nerf and Inquisitor has also been left alone so this build remains as is.

I am finding it very difficult to improve my build, can anyone please check me out MyNameis_Daryl please. I have around 60ex.
So how is this build as a league starter for 3.2?
I know you can run this build on a budget, looking at PoB though once you remove the Lycosidae you lose more than 50% of your damage.
How effective is the build without getting the shield? Let's be honest here, Lyco is going to be one, if not THE chase item for the first week and chances of getting one are probably lower than a Tukohamas Fortress...
"
I know you can run this build on a budget, looking at PoB though once you remove the Lycosidae you lose more than 50% of your damage.
How effective is the build without getting the shield? Let's be honest here, Lyco is going to be one, if not THE chase item for the first week and chances of getting one are probably lower than a Tukohamas Fortress...

If u dont want to use that shield, u can do jugg with stacked acc or dedeye wqith doubled acc
"
HISCH wrote:
Inq Or trickster? thats the question for this Build.

Well, patch notes are finally up and trickster got reigned in a lot. Harness the void is now less than half of what they initially showed. It averages to 18.75%. Inquisitor is going to be better still. Also if you were going trickster you'd want it to be a physical conversion setup rather than a +ele setup, to exploit the conversion double dipping.

Deadeye might be an interesting budget version of the build though, no need for lycosidae, and potentially quite fast. Tailwind is a pretty interesting mechanic. Not going to beat inquisitor for boss damage though.
"

There are a lot of ways to get around this. If you actually read the build you will see that he has numerous gearing points and suggestions for what to do along the way including the ornament of the east and taking resolute technique early. You have options. The build is incredibly strong itself which means you don't need massive chase items to get started and map quickly to build currency.
PoB has been updated. Playing around with it, it looks like deadeye will be about 15% less damage against shaper. That's per ball damage, you'll also hit with fewer balls since you'll have the +50% increased area from deadeye. I don't think the 1 extra proj will balance that.

Should be quite a bit cheaper (no lycosidea), and faster mapping (better AoE, 1 extra proj, better speed overall with tailwind). If that sounds like it is worth the boss damage trade-off to you, might be worth trying out.

The tree is a little awkward, getting two sockets for wildfire jewels (one of them takes 4 travel points), but meh, still good.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Feb 28, 2018, 8:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info