[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
I don't know how 300 come from, but

without dying sun(we wont have it all the time), we have 10 proj per attack. PoB doesn't show the effect of multistrike. So actual ball/sec = 10*4.6*2=92. And "recent" means 4 sec, 92*4*5% = 1840% increased duration. And you can't hit all balls. Actual duration may be 1200% increased. DPS is insane on pob.

However, 1200% increased duration makes poison 30 sec long!! It's stupid to kill a boss that long when you have 1 million/ball POB DPS. LUL.

Yeah I cant really see this actually going live. Soon we get patch notes and maybe somethings crazy happens to molten strike. But even with blade flurry this would be totally bonkers.

Also considering the poisons with the increased duration keep on stacking, and further increasing the duration wich pretty much results in INFINITE DPS!

This build has a very slow dps curve to start. But when it starts to rolls (wich is rather quick) its a true assassin build. You run up to shaper, hit him a short time and watch him die :)
So is it going to be stronger than inqwi molten strike? coz im not sure whitch class should i do first
"
GornoDD wrote:

9 Attacks Per Second x 3 from Multristike x 12 Projectiles x 5% = 1620% Increased Duration

Im still confused to this day if Multristrike is calculated this way. But I saw the video from "Engeneering Eternity" and he calculates it the same. Heres the Video reference with timestamp.
https://youtu.be/sSWrWS-xLyc?t=3m38s

Ok, now assuming this is incorrect and we actually just produce 9 x 12 balls = 108 Balls
This is still 540% increased duration. Also this is only the dps in the first second.

With this 540% we get a dps of ~500k per ball / second. and every posions lasts 14 seconds from now on(!!!!!!!!!!!!!). After theroretically attacking 14 seconds (wich never happens). But after that we stacked this up even harder and at this point the numbers become just redicioulous.

Summed up. Even if only 1-2 thirds of our balls even hit the target the numbers are already getting insane really damn quickly.

In that video hes calculating 3x from ancestral call, not multistrike. Im pretty sure pob shows multistrike attack speed right on melee part of molten strike, for magma balls you have to 2x it. It still seems strong on paper, don't know how wonky aplying those poisons with melee skill is while mapping though (havent really played any poison builds). Seems like the upfront damage from inquisitor is faster, can get 100k+ hit per ball (1.2m dps/per ball) with that. Would have to test how it really feels.

Also have to take in concideration defenses and other stuff, the dps is pretty much overkill in any MS build :p
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Feb 27, 2018, 3:47:19 PM
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

9 Attacks Per Second x 3 from Multristike x 12 Projectiles x 5% = 1620% Increased Duration

Im still confused to this day if Multristrike is calculated this way. But I saw the video from "Engeneering Eternity" and he calculates it the same. Heres the Video reference with timestamp.
https://youtu.be/sSWrWS-xLyc?t=3m38s

Ok, now assuming this is incorrect and we actually just produce 9 x 12 balls = 108 Balls
This is still 540% increased duration. Also this is only the dps in the first second.

With this 540% we get a dps of ~500k per ball / second. and every posions lasts 14 seconds from now on(!!!!!!!!!!!!!). After theroretically attacking 14 seconds (wich never happens). But after that we stacked this up even harder and at this point the numbers become just redicioulous.

Summed up. Even if only 1-2 thirds of our balls even hit the target the numbers are already getting insane really damn quickly.

In that video hes calculating 3x from ancestral call, not multistrike. Im pretty sure pob shows multistrike attack speed right on melee part of molten strike, for magma balls you have to 2x it. It still seems strong on paper, don't know how wonky aplying those poisons with melee skill is while mapping though (havent really played any poison builds). Seems like the upfront damage from inquisitor is faster, can get 100k+ hit per ball (1.2m dps/per ball) with that. Would have to test how it really feels.

I see. Somehow misread this. Ok but even with 540% increased its quite crazy. But yeah for upfront inquis will be unmatched imho, while Assassin Curves out higher in top end dps.

We dont know how hard Uber Elder is. I think if there are builds to tackle this kind of content these builds could be amongst the contenders for the job.
I think you misunderstand the correlation between Total poison DPS and poison duration.

In your PoB(one ball), your poison DPS is 7k, which the damage per stack of poison in 1 sec. And one stack will last 36 secs. PoB assumes you attack continuously and at The 36th Sec, you will have all the stacks from the first attack to 36th sec, which is 168 stacks(4.64*36)...... 1.2m dps = 7k * 168 stacks.

So the 1.2 million pob dps will only be true after 36th sec.

Let's put multistrike in it. 1.2m dps * 6 = 7.2m dps at 36th sec.

tl;dr

Real dps is increased with time. At 5th sec, dps is 1 million. Max 7.2m dps happens in 36th sec.

Correct me if im wrong. I never played a successful poison build before.
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
I think you misunderstand the correlation between Total poison DPS and poison duration.

In your PoB(one ball), your poison DPS is 7k, which the damage per stack of poison in 1 sec. And one stack will last 36 secs. PoB assumes you attack continuously and at The 36th Sec, you will have all the stacks from the first attack to 36th sec, which is 168 stacks(4.64*36)...... 1.2m dps = 7k * 168 stacks.

So the 1.2 million pob dps will only be true after 36th sec.

Let's put multistrike in it. 1.2m dps * 6 = 7.2m dps at 36th sec.

tl;dr

Real dps is increased with time. At 5th sec, dps is 1 million. Max 7.2m dps happens in 36th sec.

Correct me if im wrong. I never played a successful poison build before.

Not exactly. I just noticed the DPS increases with maximum possible stack size, wich is increased by the duration. So pretty much the actual dps increases beyond its base duration.

What we need to look at is the poison dps in itself. 7k x 108 balls/s = 756 k alone. not calculating upfront dmg. This is within the first second. In a total unincreased scenario of 3.88 seconds this is 2,9 million poison dps alone. Then after 3,8 seconds the magic happens. The added duration from here on allows further stacking, at this stage the dmg starts to exceed any other build.

Also the total combined cost of the assassin build is quite alot cheaper. But the inquis build has such raw and brutal upfront dmg that it might actually be the overall better choice.

Bottom line is, that both are definately all-content viable
Last edited by GornoDD on Feb 27, 2018, 4:54:51 PM
I love this build I'm just a bit worried about the total life.

So basicly inqwi will have better clear speed? Also what u think should we go phys claw with ele conversion or ele claw?
Also are u going to do some jugger build coz of his op ascendacy buffs?
Would Xoph's Blood Amulet be good unique for this build?
"
Tuomari wrote:
Would Xoph's Blood Amulet be good unique for this build?

since the build uses all kinds of elemental dmg, it's a bad choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info