[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello :) I am gonna play your build in standard now, so I dont have to change anything for now right?Of what i red, i should start with VP tree and eventually at higher lvl to switch ot non-vp?

I forgot to ask , [20/0] on skills means , 20 lvl and no superior or ?
and last..the bandits, I should kill them all as its on the guide, or I have to help mm alira? I saw someone told thats better ? thank you :)
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Feb 27, 2018, 5:27:17 AM
Hi, I am a guy who likes to min max things, I played other builds before and despite some being budget friendly the min/maxing makes things super expensive. For my slayer, cyclone, molten strike build i think min max caused me to spend around 30ex.

So just wondering, if i want to min max this build and push all content including full clear atlas, shaper, uber....what "ex" investment am i really talking about here? Directed to those who used this build and min/maxed it.
"
swiftwilly wrote:

So just wondering, if i want to min max this build and push all content including full clear atlas, shaper, uber....

It clears 157/157 + Elder/Shaper/UAtziri without absolute min/maxing.
I'd say 35-40EX total investment can farm it all easily.

"
swiftwilly wrote:

what "ex" investment am i really talking about here? Directed to those who used this build and min/maxed it.

That's really about what level of min/maxing you talking about.
If you aiming to absolute min/maxed(~7k+ HP,220k+ MS tooltip) with all top jewels,rings/amulet,claw,belt,it will cost a lot,probably 4x-5x times more than 40ex.

2Gornodd.
Inquisitor still seems the same,no Inevitable Judgement nerf,i really interested in your Magma Orb build if it will same strong as MS version.
The only thing that i think magma orb will not have that MS insane boss 10kk++ dps ,but that endless magma chains will really be good on mapping i guess.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Feb 27, 2018, 5:54:40 AM
Hey ! Thanks for the guide, this build will definitively be my league starter on Friday I can't wait :)

I have 2 questions, sorry if it's been already ask :
- Why lightning golem ? Attack speed is better than Crit chance from Ice golem ?
- Have you try Bisco + Ventors with this build ? Does the output any good for farming ?
"
swiftwilly wrote:
Hi, I am a guy who likes to min max things, I played other builds before and despite some being budget friendly the min/maxing makes things super expensive. For my slayer, cyclone, molten strike build i think min max caused me to spend around 30ex.

So just wondering, if i want to min max this build and push all content including full clear atlas, shaper, uber....what "ex" investment am i really talking about here? Directed to those who used this build and min/maxed it.

To get it going red maps and general bossing 1-10ex.
To make it feel good and farm bosses ez 20-30ex.
To really wreck faces, like under 5sec guardians and shaper 50-100ex.
Hey, im new in POE and have a question. Is this "Legacy Blade Flurry Build" still ok to play? With this tree? I heard that in current meta this build is too slow.
"
xlagg5 wrote:
Hey, im new in POE and have a question. Is this "Legacy Blade Flurry Build" still ok to play? With this tree? I heard that in current meta this build is too slow.

Its totally fine actually. Molten Strike is ofc a bit better. But tomorrow will tell if Molten gets nerfed or not.

I actually hoped for a small Inquis nerf alongside new interesting opportunities. Sadly and gladly nothing of this came true. Inquis stands pretty much unchanged.

I think there might be changes coming to the instant leech together with Molten Strike.

Also I cant really see the new Assassin Poison mechanics beeing allowed with the way Molten works at the moment.

I have a PoB Assassin build ready made, that has about 32 million shaper dps with crap gear, 6k life and 20k Evasion + Blasphemy Enfeeble.

Actually I have like 5 Builds ready made for 3.2 that would be crazy strong. If anyone is interested I could release some of those. If noone else is making a Molten Strike Trickster I will make one (and it will melt serious faces).
Hey! Im extreamly interested in that assa build also about trickster. Could u lunk it or post it? Please
In the section "my gear" i saw you have Herald of Ice, onslaught, innervate,blood magic in your helm.I did the same, but onslaught never procs, this is becaouse i use resolute techniques ? i am still low lvl, and I am pretty new to the POE..so sorry for the stupid questions.I made my skill gems exactly as those in "my gear" section
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Feb 27, 2018, 9:38:01 AM
On Facebook

Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Inquisitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info