[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hey thanks for this awesome build

i have a question

which combination can you recommend? Two times a claw or a claw and a shield. to level

iam lvl 30
"
Bouzebal wrote:
hey , i invested soo much on this char and yet my dps is still at 68k (using the VP build) does the nonevp build is more dps than vp? heres my stuff what im still doing wrong?should i drop ancestral call for elemental focus support? got like 12ex to spend, just want atleast 150k dps in hd , heres my stuff:

thanks

Yes non-VP is more dps.
1. Get better jewels, 3x flat ele + hp or 4x flat ele (should be atleast 80 ele dps per jewel)
2. Amulet (30%+ in ele dmg, crit and multi) + ring (60%+ ele dmg or 30% crit and 40% eledmg)
3. Belt with 40%+
4. Claw with 2aps 8crit 200+ ele dps, crit multi.
6. 21 lvl Wrath + 21lvl added lightning.
7. Boot enchant with lightning dmg.

Very expensive in this state of league but that will get you 200k+ in HO.

I spent ~100ex and had 230k, well spent like 50ex but the gear was worth 100ex when sold.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Feb 8, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Bouzebal wrote:
hey , i invested soo much on this char and yet my dps is still at 68k (using the VP build) does the nonevp build is more dps than vp? heres my stuff what im still doing wrong?should i drop ancestral call for elemental focus support? got like 12ex to spend, just want atleast 150k dps in hd , heres my stuff:

thanks

Yes non-VP is more dps.
1. Get better jewels, 3x flat ele + hp or 4x flat ele (should be atleast 80 ele dps per jewel)
2. Amulet (30%+ in ele dmg, crit and multi) + ring (60%+ ele dmg or 30% crit and 40% eledmg)
3. Belt with 40%+
4. Claw with 2aps 8crit 200+ ele dps, crit multi.
6. 21 lvl Wrath + 21lvl added lightning.
7. Boot enchant with lightning dmg.

Very expensive in this state of league but that will get you 200k+ in HO.

I spent ~100ex and had 230k, well spent like 50ex but the gear was worth 100ex when sold.

So non vp is better?

The question is ::

NON VP + blood rage all time

VP + onslaught when onslaught work with HI

And best setup for non vp and vp??¿¿

HI HT or WRATH

Cause a little lvl 99’s that i can find ingame... they dont use blood rage maping ( i suppose that they are vp ) cause the Hp is stable when they are moving and no hit.. only lose the blood magic hp that is nothing
Last edited by justjuststop on Feb 8, 2018, 3:18:03 AM
Is it better to get an Imperial Claw as opposed a Terror Claw? I noticed Imperial Claws have life on hit and Terror Claws have % physical damage leeched. Since we mostly do elemental dmg, would Imperial Claw give better survivability?
"

So non vp is better?

HI HT or WRATH

Cause a little lvl 99’s that i can find ingame... they dont use blood rage maping ( i suppose that they are vp ) cause the Hp is stable when they are moving and no hit.. only lose the blood magic hp that is nothing

I used wrath + onslaught flask + bloodrage in softcore np.

VP really does almost nothing, here you can see my chimera kill in AHC with 30c spent on gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNT9iWmS54Y
claw ornament of east, no lyco, no belly, no enchant, no nothing lol. Look at that life gain.
Hi, loving what this build can achieve! Thanks for thorough guide.

One question, what gem can I replace the molten strike as the MS eats up my GPU a lot. Preferably red gem too because I don't want to re-colour my belly.

Thank you! :D
"
furyjo99 wrote:
Is it better to get an Imperial Claw as opposed a Terror Claw? I noticed Imperial Claws have life on hit and Terror Claws have % physical damage leeched. Since we mostly do elemental dmg, would Imperial Claw give better survivability?

Short answer: Yes.
Long aswer: terror claw gives you ~0 life leeched per second
while imperial claw gives you 46 * 12APS * 11 Projectiles = 6072 life leeched per second.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"

So non vp is better?

HI HT or WRATH

I used wrath + onslaught flask + bloodrage in softcore np.

VP really does almost nothing, here you can see my chimera kill in AHC with 30c spent on gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNT9iWmS54Y
claw ornament of east, no lyco, no belly, no enchant, no nothing lol. Look at that life gain.

Thnks for fast anwser.

Im in office right now. But thnks... i mean.. vp WAS good.. now i dislike

Ah!!! Last question..

I have Very good gg gear..... lvl 90 and 4,6 hp ... maybe i can get 5k with some jewels +%7 but nothing more with VP three

In video i dont see difference vs vp...but he is using vp on shaper kill fullvideo if u see on the page 1
Last edited by justjuststop on Feb 8, 2018, 5:41:38 AM
Noob here, been working on this build for the past 2 weeks or so. Not sure how to link items directly on forums but I think you can look me up through profile.

1. I wanted to know what items to get next. I'm not sure about what I should prioritize. Currently working on lvl21 lightning dmg/herald of ice. Got lucky and rolled enchant within 30 labs. Should I sell helm for 25ex and upgrade rest of gear or it is worth keeping?

2. Also I see a lot of you are using 3b-3r links, would it be much better than my 4r-2b (actual dps, not tooltip) ?

3. Double herald vs wrath ?

4. For herald of lightning I need 159 INT, I have 103 base. Do I really need to get +56 on rings/amulet? or is there another way ?

thx for the help
"
furyjo99 wrote:

Way, way, way, WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better
And it's even better if it's a gemini claw with life + mana per hit so you can do no leech maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info