[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just killed shaper and guardians really easy with a pretty cheap build bad jewels no gem 20/20 etc... unless the starkonja +2 ..
if any1 wanna start the build this late in season but no time for gearing i sell my whole char able to do all content for 17 ex. gear is worth more but i wanna switch chars as well. pm me if interested, u can check my char in profile
What soul for divine vessel?
Im curious if anyone has tried clearing hall of grand masters with this build. I have trouble with some of the guys at the end of each hall, they tend to be level 100's with massive shield, and I cannot damage them at all.

Are there different gems I could use to make clearing this map possible? Poison? I'm willing to get different colors on my 6L specifically to clear this map. Any advice would be appreciated!
"
Smokerrr wrote:
Im curious if anyone has tried clearing hall of grand masters with this build. I have trouble with some of the guys at the end of each hall, they tend to be level 100's with massive shield, and I cannot damage them at all.

Are there different gems I could use to make clearing this map possible? Poison? I'm willing to get different colors on my 6L specifically to clear this map. Any advice would be appreciated!

Cleared it just once. HoGM is very very hard for most attack based builds and even harder if your evasion based. Alot of the exiles have Resolute Technique and some Bow based ones have Lioneyes Glare and can crit you very hard. You need to play VERY methodically and careful.

I recommend using lightning Strike or Spectral throw, get decoy totem, the anti block gem. It takes a bit of commitment and skill.

This build can definately do it but its just too much of a struggle. Farming HoGM imho isnt really worth it anyways.

Or you just play a Righteous Fire character with Scorching Ray and faceroll the map :)
Last edited by GornoDD on Feb 10, 2018, 1:45:43 AM

hello,

Can someone tell me what I should exchange?!

ty
"
Sizleke wrote:
Just killed shaper and guardians really easy with a pretty cheap build bad jewels no gem 20/20 etc... unless the starkonja +2 ..

u take VP or NON VP
"
NyRalph0 wrote:

hello,

Can someone tell me what I should exchange?!

ty

Ammy is weak otherwise you are looking good, why use a mana flask?
"
Sizleke wrote:

nice
Last edited by justjuststop on Feb 10, 2018, 7:43:46 PM
Guys, what crit chance is ok for this build? And is there any oother way to generate power charge instead of orb of storm + pwoc Thanks.
Last edited by Drunken_owl on Feb 11, 2018, 3:34:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info